Anyone else due July?

littleosprey

Reaction score
I'm due July 15th...anyone else July???? as would love to chat and share worries and stuff :)

MEEEEEE July 7th the exact same date my Little Girl was due but she came 8 days early on 29th June so im hoping this one actually comes in July or June is gona be a very expensive month haha xxx

Hi there!

I think I am due on the 18th July!!!! Not fully sure fully yet as yet to check with my doctor!!

xxxx

Due 12th july, however I did have a miscarriage in June this year so I am not holding my breath! its so bloody worrying...

Sheree: Try and stay positive! I know its hard!! I've 2 MC's this year and have just found out I am PG again!! Its really hard not ot worry but I believe if its ment to be it will happen! Hope you have a happy and healthy baby!!!! xxxxx

Hey Hun! If everything goes ok at my scan on Monday I will be due on July 12th! xxx

Hi girls,

I'm also due July! Somewhere between 11th -15th I think (my cycle was quite irregular so not sure exactly yet) I have my first doctors appointment on thursday so should have a better idea then. How is everyone else feeling? I had my first episode of morning sickness yesterday. I was quite happy to be sick at first because it was first real symptom. Didn't actually vomit but felt like I was going to all morning at work. It wasn't as bad today but I was a bit queezy untill midday! Weird really - but I never thought I'd get morning sickness in the morning - silly, I know!

A x

hello im pretty sure im due july 8th :) pappas birthday lol x

20th July for me. Have loads and loads of painful spots :( but also getting quite a lot of cramps. I hope that's normal x

I think I'll be due on 26th July - My hubby's birthday! Not sure though as it's still really early for me!

Looking forward to chatting some more soon girls! xx

my due date is 3rd July all being well! got some serious concerns tho!

Hi I am due July 16th ,soooooooooooooooooo excited and cant wait to meet my first bundle of joy.
Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

25th July for me. Absolutely terrified, elated, paranoid, hormonal! None of my mates are pregnant at the moment so would be good to chat through worries!

Me :) 17th I think... need to check with midwife, 'booking appointment' on 3rd Dec, can't wait hope she is nice :)

Im think im due 18th july, yet to be confirmed by the doctor/scan! My birthday is the 7th and my sons the 8th so hoping for an early arrival on the 6th or 9th!! Toni cramps are normal at this stage! :) x

According to my lmp and the date things u can use it says 8th july!! But when I get a scan that could change!! Xx

Hmm, I might actually be due 23rd rather than 26th actually...it depends whether it's 40 weeks from CD1 or if it's 40 weeks from ovulation/implantation.
I think it's easier to go by CD1, so in that case, I'll be due 23rd!
Kay - I have lots of birthdays in July too. My hubby's is 26th, brother's is 27th and my Mum's on the 28th! If little one makes an appearance on the 25th then that would be weird! A very expensive month for us!

xxx

Last edited:
only found out I'm pregnant a few days back,still sinking in! waiting to go docs on Mon but after working out my lil bubba will b due on 25th Jul.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back