July Babies!!!

kirsty

Reaction score
hi im 25+2 wks today and my little girl is due july 21st. Thought i'd start a little thread so we can share our aches and pains, growing bumps and our preperations for the new arrivals etc.... kirst x

Hello,
I wanted to come and introduce myself.. My names Noel and I live in Alaska my duedate is July 15th... This is my second pregnancy but my first child. We lost our first baby to a late m/c, but are looking forward to the birth of our Little Girl.

hi,
sorry to hear about your m/c!! do you know what your calling your little un? im set on kayla (i think), hope everythings well!

Yeh, we have picked Lynsey for the first name.. Were not for sure on the middle name yet..

Hey girls well i will be 29 weeks prego tomarrow. I am haveing a girl her name will be Mia. yea i can not figure out a middle name. I am due July 9th. Well just thought i would say hi. :D

hi my names raychel and i am due on the 28th july... this is my first pregnancy and i'm very anxious.... not only that i dont seem to be able to keep anything down or stop bein psycotic haha...
rachel n bump....

Hey im due july 20th! fist baby-little girl! Jo xx

Hi everyone.

I'm 37 weeks today and due on 12th July.

If I do an online date check it says I'm due on 28th June or 8th July :?: but dr's one is 12th.

Anyone know why they all differ so much?

I know what you mean, im 35 weeks and my due dates 20th july! then online it says different and other people seam to be less weeks than me but due before me! i cant work it all out!

Hi!

My baby is due 16th of July - another 3 weeks tomorrow - may be :wink: ! I think time is flying now.... sometimes i can't wait to have my baby and other days I feel I still need some time to get prepared (mentally - otherwise everything is ready - even my hospital bag is packed - just in case :wink: ) and I am suddenly scared. It's a bit like an exame or a wedding day or I dont' know - but the thing is you don't know WHEN!!! Otherwise I think I am quite lucky no mayor aches or anything, baby in the right position. My hubby will be off from next week on (teacher - start of summer holiday) and I must say I really enjoy being off on maternity leave now :lol:

How are you feeling.... would be nice to keep in touch those final weeks...

take care

Vera

hello. my name is jeni and im approx. 37 weeks... my baby is due july 29 (according to the doctor).. this is my first....ive been told that most 1st babys are born early??? im having a little boy--we have decided to name him christopher ryan.. (if he had been a she the name would have been elizabeth lynn)....

i have to say ive been lucky.. except for bieng quizzy the first 3 months (losing 18 pounds in the process) i have had no complacations. the only downside to losing weight and not having an appatite is the doctor has put me on ensure for the past 5 months..

i have my bag partly packed and the babys room almost set up.. all i have left is to wash all the cloths.. i keep going in the room and looking at all the "little" stuff.. (have you ever noticed everything is cute when it is small--ha ha). sometimes i want to cry because i cant believe im going to be a mother--me at 28..

Sorry to dissapoint you but first babies are normally late!!!

Second are normally more on time and apparently third are unpredictable and do what they like.

In all the first baby births I have attended they have all been past the due date.

Good luck - we will all want all the details of your birth afterwards!!

Much love

I'm going to be a first time mommy and am overdue! I was due July 9th but now have an induction date for July 20th at 8pm. I'm so frustrated, I just want to meet my baby girl already!

Hi Amber Nicole,

sorry to hear about your induction date. But you have got 2 more days to go - apparently when you are 41 weeks 6 out of 10 babies come within 3 days - so I keep my fingers cross!!! anyway - you will soon have your gorgeous baby girl - isn't that exciting! All the best for you what ever happens... would be nice to hear from you how everything went...

so, I'm also still waiting - due date was the 16th - came and went and no signs whatsoever. I have a hospital appointment on Thursday - probably to discuss when they are going to induce me...

Vera

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back