Due 26 July 2006

hannan

Reaction score
Hello,
I've just made it into the July room. Congratulations everyone! I'm so happy and excited to be here. Is anyone else a 1st time Mum too?

Yep - we're going to be first time parents......the fear goes through waves but I'm not as panicked this time round - miscarried in July.....probably why everything's now working a-ok.

Sass

Congratulaions to you!!

This is my first little one too!! I had the midwife yesterday so she said I should get my scan the week before Xmas - excellent Christmas present eh?

Can't wait - so exciting yet so scary!!

S. xx

Congratulations again Hannan!!

I'm a first time Mum too.

I haven't got my midwife appointment for another 2 and half weeks so I don't think I'll be having my scan before xmas which is a shame.

Hello everyone I'm just joining today. 1st time mum. Scary but exciting! Not sure when my scan is yet, waiting for a letter. GP thinks I'm 9 wks tho. Can't wait to see the heartbeat and know that all is well. Been very emotional today... Hope that clears up soon!

Anyway, congratulations to all. I look forward to chatting to you over the next few months. x

Hi Jen,

Congratulations.

When did you find out you were pregnant?

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling very nauseaus at the moment and also very tired. Have to keep eating ginger biscuits to fight off the sickness, it works but I'm going to be putting on lots of weight at this rate. No more size 10 for me....

Hiya,

Im also due July 26th! Im expecting a little boy, my first baby. Do you know the sex of your baby?

becky, hannan posted that message in 2005 so i am guessing her baby is a year old now!! :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back