July 2014 mummy's :)

sammiammiammi

Reaction score
Seeing as there seams to be a few of us popping up thought we should have a July thread...
I'm due July 5th... Anyone else??

1st - XJodgex
2nd - Sammi Scan date 27th dec
3rd - Gaelforce
Vickilou25 20 week scan date 13th feb
4th -
SarahCourtney 20 week scan 19th feb not finding out what team
Ljay scan 27th dec
5th - Clarelp28 had scan 23rd dec
6th
7th
8th
9th
10th - Nikkinooodles Scan Date 6th Jan
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th - Coz78 Scan date 2nd Jan
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th - Sophied scan date 7th Jan
21st - Daley scan 2nd jan
22nd
23rd - adebee scan date 8th jan
24th - Capricorn Scan Date 10th Jan
Firsttimepreg Scan Date 10th Jan will be finding out which team!
Andie scan date 8th jan
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st

Last edited:
Congratulations Vicky!! This will be my first too (as long as it sticks this time) I'm Sam from Nottingham xxx

Morning everyone :)
Woke up this morning and my boobs are killing me today!!
How is everyone else feeling today??? XxXxX

Morning Sam i had a crappy night sleep with my back killing me couldnt get comfy grrr!!! Xx

Hey everybody!

I'm due on July 2nd!my first pregnancy too! Will be lovely to all keep up to date on each other's pregnancies as we are all going through the exact same stuff!

What symptoms has everyone got so far?
I've had brief waves of nausea, CONSTANT insatiable hunger and some rather sore breasts! Hehe

Sarah xx

Last edited:
I'm due in July:)
I fell asleep last night and woke up twice for the toilet :shakehead: but I was in some deep sleep, had the funny creases on my body and everything. Now I'm in and out for work and still feel like I haven't slept! :wall2:
I'm so hungry all the tiiiiiiiiiiime!

My bladders always been awful but it's definitely worse now lol get up at least once every night now and can barely finish a drink without having to pee hehe

Omg same here! I cannot drink a cup of tea without suddenly dashing to the loo! And at clients houses I'm always like "do you mind if I use your loo quickly?" Lol

It was embarrassing yesterday! I was out with my best friend (the only person who knows about my pregnant other than my husband) and I was drinking a large coke (maybe about a pints worth?) and in half an hour I'd drunk the whole glass and gone to the toilet 4 times!!

Haha oh god I know how that feels! I hope it quietens down at some point,even if its for a couple of days ha, just for a bit of relief xx

Can you pop me down for the 4th? It will likely be a different date but I'll know on the 18th for sure. xx

I've not been too bad with needing the loo yet but have to get up at least once in the night... For me it's definitely my boobs that are the worst... I woke up with them hurting this morning and it doesn't go away till about 8pm... My nausea is at it's worst for tea time... XxXxX

Can I join? My due date is 28th/29th June but all the June people are way further along than me! We can pretend my due date is the 1st of May if you want? :)

Can I join? My due date is 28th/29th June but all the June people are way further along than me! We can pretend my due date is the 1st of May if you want? :)

This thread is July births hun... How do you get that signature thing? I want one but can't work out how to get it lol

Ive had the pee thing too and am currently on a 2 hour car journey eeeek!! My boobs hurt at end of the day but not so much at start, does anyone else have backache? Xx

Its nice to know ive got some people to share this journey with :) xx

I've had some backache, it's more on the left side at the bottom tho... It was quite painful the other day but seam mild on and off now XxXxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back