anyone:

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
is anyone updating the july thread?

there have been a few requests and they havent been made.

Hi Keslo,

I've PM'd LauraB (site administrator) as there have been lots of updates and sadly some miscarriages to ask if changes could be updated.

The PM hasn't been read yet. Maybe I'll ask in the Technical Support and Updates board and see if anyone else can take over. I also wondered if anyone could start the Autumn Babies stickes in the Autumn Babies board as I'm sure lots of the new BFP ladies would like to add their due dates!

I'll go and do that now,

Valentine xxx

Hi Keslo (and anyone else who is interested!),

I have requested this in the Technical Support and Updates board - here is the thread, hopefully someone will be able to help us.

Valentine xxx

i was wondering this too, thanks valentine, i love that your so on top of everything you put me to shame lol

Hey ladies,

I've been in a PM conversation with Urchin (one of the moderators) and the July thread should be sorted now.

Ladies - please let me know here or by PM of any changes or anything I got wrong asap.

I'm off to help with the June and August 2007 threads now - I'm such a nosy bint!

Valentine xxx

Hello all!

Sorry for the delay, BIG THANKS to Valentine for compiling the up to date lists for the Summer baby club.
Laura usually does this and she's been so busy and had a few scares recently (she's in Second tri) so it's been delayed.

Sorry again, let us know of any more changes

Cheers

Anneliese

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111