July 2014 mummy's :)

Had my scan today :) last week on Monday baby measured at 11+3 and now measures at 13+2 so my new due date is 21/07/14 and another plus the scan picture was better this time :)

Yaaaaaay! Glad all went well Hun :) due a day before me :) xx

Glad yours went well to! Your pics are fab :) really is amazing isn't it!

I saw one of your posts about baby moving around loads, I think mine was sleeping, she was like oh no it's curled up again just like last week, so she pushed quite hard and jiggled a bit and the baby stretched it's whole body, arms and legs as if it were stretching after waking up! Made me chuckle she was like you baby is certainly comfy in there and not very much of a show off lol! But within 5 mins it was moving about quite a bit!

It's so surreal seeing it, have you bought anything yet?

Last edited:
sozzy, mine put me back a week at early 8 wk scan, when i had my 12 wk iwas spot on for my dates. now on later scans baby measures slightly bigger lo. i was told not to pay attention to early scan dating.

Hey Mishi- welcome!

Well ladies I'm baaaaaaaack!!! :D

My baby is such a mover lol.. Bouncing all over the place and laying on it's tummy .. Midwife had to turn him/her.. Baby wasn't happy about being jiggled lol!

I'be been put forward :) 13+1 today... Due 22nd July! Woohoo!! Xx

I'm so so pleased for you, I'm really praying that we have the same result tomorrow. It's taken us 2 years to conceived this little bud and I am so scared that for whatever reason it's not going to be ok. Hoping with all my heart that I come back on tomorrow with pictures as lovely as yours. Well done you xxx:thumbup:

So is the plan for the rest of us to all move together to the tri2 thread tomorrow after Phoebes_mum's scan? x

Thanks for waiting for me :) just hoping I come home with a good result tomorrow. Scan is at 11am, but got to pick daughter up from nursery etc. Will try and post quick phone post and then if we're lucky enough to have pics, pics later in the day xx

Had my scan today :) last week on Monday baby measured at 11+3 and now measures at 13+2 so my new due date is 21/07/14 and another plus the scan picture was better this time :)

Well done! Great news xx

Glad your scan went well xxx

Hey Mishi- welcome!

Well ladies I'm baaaaaaaack!!! :D

My baby is such a mover lol.. Bouncing all over the place and laying on it's tummy .. Midwife had to turn him/her.. Baby wasn't happy about being jiggled lol!

I'be been put forward :) 13+1 today... Due 22nd July! Woohoo!! Xx

I'm so so pleased for you, I'm really praying that we have the same result tomorrow. It's taken us 2 years to conceived this little bud and I am so scared that for whatever reason it's not going to be ok. Hoping with all my heart that I come back on tomorrow with pictures as lovely as yours. Well done you xxx:thumbup:

Thanks Hun.. All the best at your scan.. Enjoy it :) xx

Yaaaaaay! Glad all went well Hun :) due a day before me :) xx

Glad yours went well to! Your pics are fab :) really is amazing isn't it!

I saw one of your posts about baby moving around loads, I think mine was sleeping, she was like oh no it's curled up again just like last week, so she pushed quite hard and jiggled a bit and the baby stretched it's whole body, arms and legs as if it were stretching after waking up! Made me chuckle she was like you baby is certainly comfy in there and not very much of a show off lol! But within 5 mins it was moving about quite a bit!

It's so surreal seeing it, have you bought anything yet?

Awww I was hoping mine would be asleep but noooo it's hyper like its brother lol!!.. Bouncing around.. Hiding from us with it's back to us lol! She had to work hard to get baby to turn around lol. It really is amazing!

We went to asda straight after and brought vests and baby grows plus it's first outfit hehe!

You?x

Great pic Sozzy. There are a lot of us due around the same day. I'm the 20th July xx

Thanks Anna :) that's my sisters and nephews birthday! We are hoping for a 3rd celebration lol x

Morning ladies. I'm so so worried/nervous this morning. All these bad scenarios keep going through my head. How I'll tell the people I've already told, whether I'll tell work... I know everyone has these fears ... it's taken us 2 years to get pregnant the 2nd time. .. I'm just really scared. Hurry up 11am!

Aww your be fine :) good luck then we will all be in tri 2 xx

It's normal Hun, we all felt like that! I have everything crossed for you, I'm sure everything is fine! Try and keep busy xxx

Thanks ladies. Actually shaking now. My way of coping with passing the time is to sit on my tablet watching mind numbing morning tv. My husband is cooking, hoovering and washing - makes me feel like a bad wife!

I'm sure he understands! Good luck for this morning. I think we all felt how you've described just before our scans so it's perfectly normal. So is shaking and turning into a jibbering wreck once they put the gel on your tum! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back