July 2014 mummy's :)

Hi Ladies,

I feel brave enough to join here now!

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and all looks well with my little squidge and Harmony results give a 1:10000 chance of the major three trisomies, so I have breathed a (tiny) sigh of relief.

It's been a long journey to get here for us and we are still super worried, but also very happy and hopeful!

I see you will all be moving over to the thread in Tri 2, so will pop over and join you there next week. I got put forward a bit at my scan, so I'm actually 12+6 today, just can't be bothered to change my tickers!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

xxxx

Hi Mishi - just come with us tomorrow! Your a July mummy so I don't think a day or two matters!

x

Hey Mishi- welcome!

Well ladies I'm baaaaaaaack!!! :D

My baby is such a mover lol.. Bouncing all over the place and laying on it's tummy .. Midwife had to turn him/her.. Baby wasn't happy about being jiggled lol!

I'be been put forward :) 13+1 today... Due 22nd July! Woohoo!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Two more pics.. Not great as baby was a monkey! Lol

Girl/boy hmmmm!?? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 15
Yipeeeeee! What a gorgeous lo!

Ha ha - now we've only a day between us on due dates - I'm 21st!

So pleased. x

Wow, loving the scan picture Hun! Glad everything is ok. So happy today! Have you read lilmiss' update?

Aww amazing picture!! So I'm due 20th, andie is due 21st and SozzY 22nd! Haha xx

sozzy im stalking you cos i knew it was your scan lol (internet stalking,... not hiding behind a bush behind your house or anything creepy lol)

great pics!
did thgey move you forward a little? your a tri2 now!! yay!

oh and im guessing a girl... mainly cos looks sodifferent to mine and everyone thinks were hvaing a boy... but if i have a girl then i say boy lol

I think girl
Sozzy! But then look again and think boy! I'm rubbish at guessing!

I got the pics for free because the lady said they wernt very good pics? Lol.. I loved the first pic so it was fine by me lol.

Thanks for all your support these past 13 weeks!!! I'm saying girl too.. Although baby looks like it's brother already :) hehe!

I saw lilmiss's news.. What a lovely lovely surprise!!x

sozzy im stalking you cos i knew it was your scan lol (internet stalking,... not hiding behind a bush behind your house or anything creepy lol)

great pics!
did thgey move you forward a little? your a tri2 now!! yay!

I was moved forward by 4 days according to the early scans and 2 days forward according to my dates lol :) xx

Had my scan today :) last week on Monday baby measured at 11+3 and now measures at 13+2 so my new due date is 21/07/14 and another plus the scan picture was better this time :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 9
Had my scan today :) last week on Monday baby measured at 11+3 and now measures at 13+2 so my new due date is 21/07/14 and another plus the scan picture was better this time :)

Yaaaaaay! Glad all went well Hun :) due a day before me :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back