January 2019 testing

Congrats Mystery!! What a great way to start the January thread!:bfp:

Good luck to all the tester this month!:dust:

I see it Mystery!! Wow! Was that done with a FRER and FMU? If not, do one tomorrow... so exciting!! What a fantastic start to the thread x

I see it Mystery!! Wow! Was that done with a FRER and FMU? If not, do one tomorrow... so exciting!! What a fantastic start to the thread x
Yes fmu but a cheaper test than the good ones I usually use lol

Exciting!! Really hoping that line continues to get darker for you :) you’ve tested quite early too! Ahhh so happy for you x
Thanks I’m excited and terrified lol this will be pregnancy 4 with 1 healthy so far hope this one sticks

I can see something on that last test Mystery! Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Congrats mystery. I tested on 7dpo and got a positive a week ago. I feel like I've been pregnant forever and I'm only 4weeks.

Yay Mystery! :D That’s a great line for so early!

Last edited:
Hi. Can I have 7th Jan pls. This is my first cycle & already days passes so slowly for me

Think I’m joining you all this month. Can I have 16th please? Just a bit of background. I had a mmc in August (my 3rd mc but had my daughter before this latest one). Very nervously sticking a toe in this month. We aren’t going all out ttc but will dtd on and off over the month and see what happens. Due our results for mc testing in Feb but doctor gave us green light and said she’d be surprised if anything comes up x

Random question/query: I was just browsing random TTC forums and found someone mention the SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) so found the website for it and it has raving reviews. Lots of people saying it worked on the first or second cycle of trying it.
Has anyone heard about this? Know if it has any credibility?

Here’s a link to the website: SMEP Step by Step - Sperm Meets Egg Plan

Bonjour Katie, I’ve got pregnant 3 times using smep. Seems to work for me. Fingers crossed it does this time too when I start trying properly x

Bonjour Katie, I’ve got pregnant 3 times using smep. Seems to work for me. Fingers crossed it does this time too when I start trying properly x

Oh, that’s great! Definitely going to order some OPKs online and try it next month! Thank you for your help :) x

@bonjourkatie ive also heard good things about the SMEP but unfortunately I’ve not been able to stick to it. My hubby likes to think it’s all ‘spontaneous’ and the moment I try a bit too hard he snifs a rat and refuses to BD haha... good luck if you can do it and stick to it though :)

@bonjourkatie ive also heard good things about the SMEP but unfortunately I’ve not been able to stick to it. My hubby likes to think it’s all ‘spontaneous’ and the moment I try a bit too hard he snifs a rat and refuses to BD haha... good luck if you can do it and stick to it though :)

Haha! It all seems a bit too good to be true from the reviews but definitely worth a go I think!
My fiancé shouldn’t be too much of an issue in that department, especially after a month of no ‘dancing’ of any kind! :rofl:

Random question/query: I was just browsing random TTC forums and found someone mention the SMEP (Sperm Meets Egg Plan) so found the website for it and it has raving reviews. Lots of people saying it worked on the first or second cycle of trying it.
Has anyone heard about this? Know if it has any credibility?

Here’s a link to the website: SMEP Step by Step - Sperm Meets Egg Plan
sorry to jump on the thread but we unintentionally did the SMEP plan in nov and got our BFP on our 6th month of trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back