January 2019 testing

As far as I’m concerned - the only way is up! I’ve had 2 MCs in 2018 which I never expected to have and 2 bereavements in the family... 2019 has GOT to be my year (fx!) how exciting is it to think that this time next year we could be celebrating Christmas with a little one <3 xx

As far as I’m concerned - the only way is up! I’ve had 2 MCs in 2018 which I never expected to have and 2 bereavements in the family... 2019 has GOT to be my year (fx!) how exciting is it to think that this time next year we could be celebrating Christmas with a little one <3 xx

I hope 2019 is MUCH better for you than 2018 SJF and that this time next year we are all celebrating our little ones first Christmas, wouldn't that be fantastic!

I hope 2019 is MUCH better for you than 2018 SJF and that this time next year we are all celebrating our little ones first Christmas, wouldn't that be fantastic!

It would be THE BEST! i am due to ovulated around 1st Jan hoping it will mean something!

I so look forward to my LOs first xmas! i am going to get them a disney store outfit :p

lets hope its our year for all you,me & hendy! :)

How’s everyone getting on so far? I know there’s not many of us on this thread at the moment but everyone is so very quiet haha!

I’m CD10 today and going to try to DTD every other day from now on and maybe even more if we can do as I usually ovulate around CD14.
Leading up to Xmas lol would love a new yrs bfp

Hi guys. Im cd: 5 planing to start some dtd stuff!!
I spoke to some ivf clinic today who had some interesting info i mean in a way stuff you know but also interesting!
1. With ivf the use a 2 day abstitance batch of sperm - found this interesting that they must consider 2 days peak?
2. They didnt have an opinion or comment on conceive plus
3. Recomended no stress, no drinking, smoking & to lose a few pounds
4. Thought a good sign i ovulate same time each cycle
5. Said drs there recomend dtd everyday in fertile window

January 19th...AF really came...with a vengeance lol like no doubting this. Right on time as if I would have had a period last time.

Im sorry just Im glad to finally know and move on TTC <3 Good luck everyone!

Omg hun... what’s happened? I’m here if you need to talk. Xx

Thank-you, I started bleeding and EPU wouldn't see me, I knew baby had come away on day 3 of bleeding :-(
Drs did HCG, Levels as 97, then 12 2 days later

I decided to give January a miss with medication and it seems Ive ovulated right after miscarriage so we bd'd alot in the hope we catch.

But if we don't, I will be having a HSG hopefully and not TTC for a couple of months.
Mentally its knocked me for 6 :-(

Thank-you, I started bleeding and EPU wouldn't see me, I knew baby had come away on day 3 of bleeding :-(

I decided to give January a miss with medication and it seems Ive ovulated right after miscarriage so we bd'd alot in the hope we catch.

But if we don't, I will be having a HSG hopefully and not TTC for a couple of months.
Aw I am so so sorry to hear this! I’m here if you ever need to talk, rant or have a moan at. Sadly I’ve had 2 MCs this year so I know how it can knock you for 6. I did a pregnancy loss journal to help me get through and rant. Be kind to yourself and make time do yourself to heal. Hopefully you’ll catch this cycle but if not, take all the time you need xx

Aw I am so so sorry to hear this! I’m here if you ever need to talk, rant or have a moan at. Sadly I’ve had 2 MCs this year so I know how it can knock you for 6. I did a pregnancy loss journal to help me get through and rant. Be kind to yourself and make time do yourself to heal. Hopefully you’ll catch this cycle but if not, take all the time you need xx

I have a TTC journal on here, I have found it hard due to my sterilisation reversal, knowing I can infect get pregnant again and then loosing it, I just fear it will have been my only chance :-(

I have a TTC journal on here, I have found it hard due to my sterilisation reversal, knowing I can infect get pregnant again and then loosing it, I just fear it will have been my only chance :-(
I’m sure you’ll have more chances hun. Try to think positive and at least you know you can get pregnant now x

Aww I am so sorry to see this. Sending lots of love xx

Hi all! CD 2 here after AF was 8 days late. Testing on the 22nd and ready to try again! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back