January 2019 testing

Fingers crossed for your new year bfps ladies.

There is no september pregnancy thread yet ( I haven't got a clue how to do one) so I need one of your ladies to joint me in September first trimester

Fingers crossed for your new year bfps ladies.

There is no september pregnancy thread yet ( I haven't got a clue how to do one) so I need one of your ladies to joint me in September first trimester
Hoping I get my BFP this cycle and then I’ll make a thread haha. I’ve always wanted an Autumn baby <3

Hi ladies I’m looking for some advice please. I’m currently CD 22. As far as I am aware, I thought I usually ovulated on CD14 but maybe I’ve been mistaken and that’s why I’ve not got my sticky BFP yet. This cycle I’ve gone back to doing OPKs after having a break since August and I got my peak on CD 19 so it’s likely I ovulated on CD20. We have DTD loads but didn’t on CD20 because my hubby had to work a ridiculously long shift and he was too tired to even contemplate DTD haha. I’ll let him off ;-)

I usually have a 28 day cycle but last month it was 29 days. I planned to test with my FRER early on NYE as I would be on CD25 by then and I’d know if I could drink or not. The dilemma I have now is that I only appear to have ovulated on CD20 and testing 5 days after is way too soon. I’m also confused as to if this is normal for me or if I’m going to have a longer random cycle this time... what do you think I should do? When should I test? AF due on 4th Jan...

F4D7A4E0-BB06-4B72-8731-92E613B7C802.jpeg 7B8240EF-29F4-4856-8B6D-B7B08C950FEE.jpeg

If I get a positive ovulation test on Day 19 I usually have a 31day cycle.
This cycle I had a positive ov test on cd 18 and tested on cd 25 and got bfp. I think this is particularly early though.

If I get a positive ovulation test on Day 19 I usually have a 31day cycle.
This cycle I had a positive ov test on cd 18 and tested on cd 25 and got bfp. I think this is particularly early though.
Thanks

Hi ladies, been reading these threads for a long time now so finally going to join in. :dance:
Had a long-drawn out miscarriage (blighted ovum at 9-11 ish weeks) over December so back to square one. Bled all of December but only heavily from 18th-21st and over that time passed the sac and tissue. So I’m counting the 18th as CD1 even though this may not be 100% accurate!

Not going to put myself down for a date this month as it’s extremely unlikely I’ll get a :bfp:, so just joining in to meet some people and share the baby dust!:dust:

Good luck to you all <3

Currently in the dreaded 2ww but don't really know when I will be testing, my cycles were predictably 28 days before my tfmr in October but have since been slightly longer (31 and 32 days), trying so hard not to symptom spot!

Hi ladies, been reading these threads for a long time now so finally going to join in. :dance:
Had a long-drawn out miscarriage (blighted ovum at 9-11 ish weeks) over December so back to square one. Bled all of December but only heavily from 18th-21st and over that time passed the sac and tissue. So I’m counting the 18th as CD1 even though this may not be 100% accurate!

Not going to put myself down for a date this month as it’s extremely unlikely I’ll get a :bfp:, so just joining in to meet some people and share the baby dust!:dust:

Good luck to you all <3
Aw i’m so sorry to hear you have gone through this. You’ll have lots of people to talk to hear and support. Good luck x

Can you add me for the 10th? I had a positive OPK on pm day before yesterday and yesterday morning so I’m 1DPO first month trying for baby number 3!

Ok ladies I’m testing at 8dpo and please tell me I don’t have line eye lol

4F7E086A-124E-4CE0-A393-EBBB48BBBA9A.jpeg 9E30E1AF-A2D4-4BC5-B760-D992CD759904.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back