January 2019 testing

Morning all @Lollypop79 @Aprilxxx @GeekMaker @Hendy1 - so I think we have it! Not feeling periody at all now, felt poorly last night, achey and like I was getting sick. Woke up with a sore throat.

I did a one step and a wilko mid stream for brand comparison and we have lines on both.

Oddly the Onestep is more sensitive than the Wilko one yet the Wilko test has the stronger line. Think the onestep tests are advertised early when they’re not!

Hubby can even see! Darkest yet! We’re going to get a FRER today and do that with the digital tomorrow morning. hopefully you guys can see the lines too! xx

View attachment 83675 View attachment 83677

@chattychar1990 have you tested lovely?

Eeek I see a line. How exciting. It is faint but there’s def colour to it x

Today I found out that I am pregnanat. Besides the happiness, I am in panic too! I remembered that one or two days after the first intercourse (in ferrility days) I took 2 pills ketoprofen from 50mg. Maybe the baby wasn't made that day, maybe it was after few days when my pregnancy chanses were HIGH (we had intercourse again in fertility days), but anyway I am in panic, what if i got pregnant the first time - when i took 2 pills of ketoprofen after the intercourse??!? How much is that dangerous for damaging the fetus knowing that ketoprofen is forbidden in pregnancy? I hope that it was to early for any damage and
that the fetus was not imlanted yet...

I’m not sure regards the meds, but you have posted on an old ttc thread so maybe re post in the pregnancy chat section or first trimester as you may get more responses x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back