January 2019 testing

Quite confused to be honest. (SHORT ANSWER lol)

When I got my ultrasound done to check on a cyst I had, they thought this bigger cyst was a new and possibly pregnancy cyst they call it. But they couldn't be sure.

It's so difficult because given my family history...it wouldn't be uncommon for me to end up pregnant not showing much on a test even at this point. So it's like I want to be hopeful but the blood work is not matching up.

But then again that has happened in my family also where the HCG doesn't show up or is quite low for a long time in pregnancy.

I feel like I could be but won't know for sure until they check my cyst in a couple more weeks with the trans vaginal ultrasound.

I know I post a lot but I am new on this journey and also, I like to share my experiences because if I happened to be pregnant, I'd like people to know it does happen. If I am not I would like people to see you can get bright false positive tests.

That's what I love about this forum we can share such vastly different and/or similar experiences but I think when it comes to TTC, we can all relate regardless on so many levels.

So maybe I am, maybe not (most likely) and maybe this cyst is causing these issues. I will go for blood work tomorrow actually for labs including Prolactin, TSH, FSH, LH and Estradiol. Thanks to anyone reading this and for being incredibly patient with me on these forums. I feel so blessed to have a place to go with ladies like you! It is a relief! <3

Should ovulate today (based old cycles) i think tho it will be tomorrow CD:18, feeling optimistic this cycle!
I found out how a couple i know (2 lesbians) got pregnant and using some of there methods, and we will do 1 try / today with a injected insemination

Hey Geekmaker, you don't have to apologise for posting! That's what we're here for!
But I'm wondering if you have been diagnosed with PCOS? Has the medical staff ever mentioned it?x

Hey ladies.
I am moving over from the December thread. I am now on CD36 no signs of af yet which is annoying me. Done another internet cheapie and it was a bfn!
Boobs started to ache yesterday and been having nose bleeds the last few days which is odd for me in the winter.
Not knowing when I ovulated has really thrown me this cycle :-(. Just hoping AF hurries up so I start 2019 with some positive vibes for my next cycle.
Hope your all doing okay x

Geekmaker you absolutely don’t need to apologise for posting, that’s what the forum is for! I hope you get answers soon.

Char I hope you get answers soon too.

Fingers crossed for everyone for January x

I’m moving over from December too. Calendar day 42 today and no period (hooray!) if it doesn’t show tomorrow I’ll be officially late so hopefully testing on Friday :)

So now I am going crazy. I went back to look at my test an hour later nd I can swear I see a shadow. It’s the faintest faintest line ever but I don’t know if it’s my brain playing tricks on me. It probably is. It is so hard for the camera to pick up but I will show you what I see!
I also did an OPK and it is quite dark. The test is the first one obvs and the second one is my OPK today.

ABB6CF5E-C201-4735-8373-5352AAD7BC43.jpeg A121995A-3ADF-4842-ADD8-B20E66629B26.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I can see it too! I was wondering if you ovulated later than than you thought with such a long cycle. Do you have a Frer? I would be tempted to get a couple and try again after as long a hold as you can manage. If that looks good maybe try a digi to give you a better idea of where you are. I really hope this is your sticky bean.

I think I can see it too! I was wondering if you ovulated later than than you thought with such a long cycle. Do you have a Frer? I would be tempted to get a couple and try again after as long a hold as you can manage. If that looks good maybe try a digi to give you a better idea of where you are. I really hope this is your sticky bean.
Thanks Abi. I’m not holding out to much hope because it really is a very faint shadow. I don’t have any FRER left I have quite a lot of cheapies so might just stick to using them for the next few days and then see what happens x

Char I think I see it!
It’s defo more obvious in real life but I am trying to not think to much into it. Last cycle I had a faint line like this and it ended bad :( I will test again tomorrow morning x

Hi im jumping on this testing thread! Im currently 7days po really itching to test just waiting till friday to do a FR wish me luck x

It’s defo more obvious in real life but I am trying to not think to much into it. Last cycle I had a faint line like this and it ended bad :( I will test again tomorrow morning x

I see it as well - does it have colour to it? that you can make out anyway? can you post the colour pic?x

I see it as well - does it have colour to it? that you can make out anyway? can you post the colour pic?x

I can see a very slight hint of pink to it. What do you think with the colour pic? X
It’s probably nothing and it’s me acting a fruit loop x

A1ACFF78-3231-4C53-9BB4-53592A5E6627.jpeg

I can see a very slight hint of pink to it. What do you think with the colour pic? X
It’s probably nothing and it’s me acting a fruit loop x

View attachment 83085

100% see it - i dont blame you for almost doubting your eyes, esp after the last cycle.
My fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes, everything is crossed for you :love: <3 xx

100% see it - i dont blame you for almost doubting your eyes, esp after the last cycle.
My fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes, everything is crossed for you :love: <3 xx
Thank you so much hun.
Will test again in the morning xx

Reactions: IVW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member