January 2019 testing

I’m glad you’ve said that! I really hope that’s the case.
I didn’t know what happened when with my miscarriage pregnancy as I didn’t find out until I was over 6 weeks, so I’m still a newbie to all this!
I really don’t want to dampen your hope but I see you have recently had a MC? I had positive tests for around a month - 6 weeks after my 1st.

I really don’t want to dampen your hope but I see you have recently had a MC? I had positive tests for around a month - 6 weeks after my 1st.
I did yes, I’ve had negative tests since then though, as I wanted to check the hcg is out of my system.
Don’t worry, I’ve thought about it but hopefully the line getting darker is a good sign and it will continue to do so. Thank you for your concern x

I did yes, I’ve had negative tests since then though, as I wanted to check the hcg is out of my system.
Don’t worry, I’ve thought about it but hopefully the line getting darker is a good sign and it will continue to do so. Thank you for your concern x

Ahhh well if you have had negative since then I’m crossing my fingers the line continues to get darker! XX

Well I’m getting really frustrated already and I’m only 2-3 dpo.

My phone won't upload the photo, but basically the positive line appeared before the test one!!!

I'm already scared, it can't happen twice can it? This is my 4th pregnancy in 12 months, the second to get this far - 4+5 I'm in tears, so happy but so scared:help:

Last edited:
My phone won't upload the photo, but basically the positive line appeared before the test one!!!

I'm already scared, it can't happen twice can it? This is my 4th pregnancy in 12 months, the second to get this far - 4+5 :eek: I'm in tears, so happy but so scared
Congratulations!! <3
Try cropping the photo a little bit, this usually works for me! X

Tried everything, it says it's loaded but it hasn't, basically the line is brighter than the test line, there us no mistaking it - pink has 2 pinks :D

I'm already scared, it can't happen twice can it? This is my 4th pregnancy in 12 months, the second to get this far - 4+5 I'm in tears, so happy but so scared:help:

Ah wonderful news pink, it sounds like your hcg is progressing well so there should be a nice strong egg in there! Im keeping everything crossed for you xx

Girls, what are the stages of CM during ovulation, just after ovulation and if you have conceived/ due AF

Tried everything, it says it's loaded but it hasn't, basically the line is brighter than the test line, there us no mistaking it - pink has 2 pinks :D

Have you screen shot the photo and then tried to upload that one? When I had issues before I would do that and it would work.

Congratulations :love: <3

Girls, what are the stages of CM during ovulation, just after ovulation and if you have conceived/ due AF

it varies. but when ovulating should be slippery/watery or stretchy..

after typically dry. again depends. sorry cant help.

before i usually have creamy, then swops to slipper/watery and then i dont check as i have heard its not good to be prodding and poking around too much

I think all woman vary slightly, however for me, when I was ovulating it would be like a creamy stretchy almost glue like look ewcm, I would actually get excited when I saw it :lol: I knew it was time :bd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back