January 2019 testing

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining the forum. I have been ttc 4 months now. I know it's not long but it seams longer then anyone I know .starting to worry there is something wrong . Just wanted to be part of other people's journey so I am not on my own.
Thanks for listening
Welcome to the thread @Cmacq!
I wouldn’t assume anything is wrong with you, 4 months isn’t long at all. On average it takes 6-12 months for a woman to fall pregnant so I wouldn’t worry just yet.

Just catching up on the forum whilst I’ve been away. Congratulations on the BFPs ladies!! Xx

Welcome to the thread @Cmacq!
I wouldn’t assume anything is wrong with you, 4 months isn’t long at all. On average it takes 6-12 months for a woman to fall pregnant so I wouldn’t worry just yet.
Thanks that is more comforting to know.

For some reason it will upload to the test thread, but not on here ?!? So anyway, there is a pic of my test in 'forum testing and support' this was taken in less than a minute, no need to wait for the full 3 minutes! Can't believe how bright the line was immediately!

I had to think about where this thread was then :lol:

No doubting it, you are pregnant, those are fab lines :love: <3

I had to think about where this thread was then :lol:

No doubting it, you are pregnant, those are fab lines :love: <3
The line just got stronger in the 3 mins as well, even now over 24hrs later the test line is fainter than the other one, I hope it's a good sign :good:

I’m starting to feel abit pessimistic. I’ve been looking into tracking CM and I don’t think I’ve conceived this cycle.

Only 2 dpo though.

I’m starting to feel abit pessimistic. I’ve been looking into tracking CM and I don’t think I’ve conceived this cycle.

Only 2 dpo though.
Fingers crossed for you, it's so early yet xx

Hi everyone I’m just 9dpo had very very faint line on Ic today and yesterday but not holding out much hope. I used to be in another forum but it seems very quiet now so no one to speak to. I’ll post some pics see if anyone can see a line

1D804B36-897A-44BF-876D-1B8B84BEB618.jpeg 65EB93BA-8FB9-4748-9ECC-E5EAC6B15312.jpeg 8DC8F210-6C11-4B7E-B163-BA05DE04DDEA.jpeg

Sorry pressed send too early by accident!
Hopefully if you do another in 24-48 hours it will be an obvious bfp
for you x

Hi ladies, sorry I never get a chance to get on the forum during the weekends! Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on all the BFPs!
I dtd a lot this month and somehow for a few days I have weird twinges pains in my left ovary and uterus, pains like I've never felt before and achy breasts.. My period is 8 days away and i am a little hopeful this month.. For the first time I actually told OH that I might be pregnant this month.. Hope I'm not crazy, but this cycle just feels different!
Fx for everyone!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back