January 2019 testing

Hi guys, so i know i havent got any chance of a BFP as my cm this morning was matallic and it is a bit now as well. This happens to me prior to AF, i also feel very wet again sadly for me a pre - af sign :(

today i went out and replaced my supplements that were running low
i now have folic + vitamin d combined supplement (first time taking vit d)
and vit c + zinc combined supplement (vit c 100mg)
i stil have my myo iniositol.

(basically adding vitamin d and c to supplements this cycle)

I have my drs appointment for 4th Feb 2018,hopefully sooner tho once af here i can call up and try and get one asap but dreading it, my dh says they are drs and not to be scared but i am .. i am terrified!

I have eaten like a depressed pig today (and my body is so happy for me eat) so i have hopefully got the negative pregnancy downers out of my system (but i bet it still hurts when officiallly confirmed) :(

anyone take/recommend vitamin e? i dont want to over do supplements tho

For some reason it will upload to the test thread, but not on here ?!? So anyway, there is a pic of my test in 'forum testing and support' this was taken in less than a minute, no need to wait for the full 3 minutes! Can't believe how bright the line was immediately!

Hi guys, so i know i havent got any chance of a BFP as my cm this morning was matallic and it is a bit now as well. This happens to me prior to AF, i also feel very wet again sadly for me a pre - af sign :(

I have my drs appointment for 4th Feb 2018,hopefully sooner tho once af here i can call up and try and get one asap but dreading it, my dh says they are drs and not to be scared but i am .. i am terrified!

I have eaten like a depressed pig today (and my body is so happy for me eat) so i have hopefully got the negative pregnancy downers out of my system (but i bet it still hurts when officiallly confirmed) :(

I have been taking pregnancy multivitamins, Tesco own, I was taking them while pregnant last year and had loads, the box said suitable for pregnancy and preconception so j carried on taking them x

B
For some reason it will upload to the test thread, but not on here ?!? So anyway, there is a pic of my test in 'forum testing and support' this was taken in less than a minute, no need to wait for the full 3 minutes! Can't believe how bright the line was immediately!
beautiful lines! :love:

I have been taking pregnancy multivitamins, Tesco own, I was taking them while pregnant last year and had loads, the box said suitable for pregnancy and preconception so j carried on taking them x

congrats :) how long you been ttc for? did you do much 'different' at all when concieving?

congrats :) how long you been ttc for? did you do much 'different' at all when concieving?
Thanks, it's a long story but we seem to fall pregnant each month we try, early miscarriage last Jan, chemical in May, pregnant again in July but had an awful 12 week scan which ended in a termination for medical reasons in October so again this is the first month of trying again. We don't do anything different, I don't use opk's, just monitor cm changes. I've been taking multivitamins since we had the positive in July

Thanks, it's a long story but we seem to fall pregnant each month we try, early miscarriage last Jan, chemical in May, pregnant again in July but had an awful 12 week scan which ended in a termination for medical reasons in October so again this is the first month of trying again. We don't do anything different, I don't use opk's, just monitor cm changes. I've been taking multivitamins since we had the positive in July
I’m so sorry for your losses, have you heard of hyperfertility? You should have a read about it, not saying you definitely have it but interesting that you always get pregnant first try x

What a horrible journey! Hopefully all over for you now tho :)
In relation to dtd did you generally wait for any fertile fluid etc? Anytime wet/ewcm dtd or every other day etc?

Maybe just try a pregnancy / conception multi vitamin ? Xx

I’m so sorry for your losses, have you heard of hyperfertility? You should have a read about it, not saying you definitely have it but interesting that you always get pregnant first try x
I have read about it and do wonder, when trying for my daughter we fell first time, I also fell pregnant years ago while on then pilll- I missed a single pill! Unfortunately that ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks

What a horrible journey! Hopefully all over for you now tho :)
In relation to dtd did you generally wait for any fertile fluid etc? Anytime wet/ewcm dtd or every other day etc?
No, just waited for fertile fluid, I kind of know a couple of days before it appears as my sex drive goes through the roof! :rotfl:

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining the forum. I have been ttc 4 months now. I know it's not long but it seams longer then anyone I know .starting to worry there is something wrong . Just wanted to be part of other people's journey so I am not on my own.
Thanks for listening

Hi I hope you don't mind me joining the forum. I have been ttc 4 months now. I know it's not long but it seams longer then anyone I know .starting to worry there is something wrong . Just wanted to be part of other people's journey so I am not on my own.
Thanks for listening

Welcome! Baby dust to you :dust:

Thanks for listening

Welcome xx

:dust:

Congrats on the bfps ladies come join us in the September mums thread lol

Thanks for listening

Welcome Cmacq xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back