January 2019 testing

:cheer: Phew. Late implantation I hope! X

My lines never got darker so as long as they are getting darker I would say they are going in the right direction, I reckon if you hold off a couple days you should have a blazer of a line! X

My lines never got darker so as long as they are getting darker I would say they are going in the right direction, I reckon if you hold off a couple days you should have a blazer of a line! X
I’m sorry you went through that.
Gonna test again Monday! x

Pretty much 100% out.
Matalic cm, wetness, cm that is alike previous pre af etc..
Super crap! Testing 2019 here we come :(

Pretty much 100% out.
Matalic cm, wetness, cm that is alike previous pre af etc..
Super crap! Testing 2019 here we come :(
I’m sorry you feel that Kristen and I know we always say it but you’re not out until AF comes.
When are you meant to be due?

I’m sorry you feel that Kristen and I know we always say it but you’re not out until AF comes.
When are you meant to be due?

Ill be due officially Monday but yeh its 100% gearing up for it sadly cm defo metallic etc usually happens day before af so a little earlier but yeh it coming

I’m so
Ill be due officially Monday but yeh its 100% gearing up for it sadly cm defo metallic etc usually happens day before af so a little earlier but yeh it coming
Im sorry hun :-(
Lots of baby dust for your next cycle :dust:

Fingers crossed for you Katie, definitely progression there!

I went mad and tested today. I’m either 10/11 dpo. Stark white BFN! X

Fingers crossed for you Katie, definitely progression there!

I went mad and tested today. I’m either 10/11 dpo. Stark white BFN! X
Thank you Rainbow!
If you’re mad, we all are :rotfl: not out unless AF arrives!! My fingers are crossed for you :dust:xx

Thank you Rainbow!
If you’re mad, we all are :rotfl: not out unless AF arrives!! My fingers are crossed for you :dust:xx

Thank you! Yeah...I didn’t admit that I’ve also tested last 2 days as well. I’m a POAS addict :rotfl: x

Just had my FR tests delivered. I'm 4 days early. Would it pick it up in my wee now or would I have to wait till tomorrow morning

Just had my FR tests delivered. I'm 4 days early. Would it pick it up in my wee now or would I have to wait till tomorrow morning

You’re more likely to get an early BFP using first morning urine as it’s more concentrated but there’s nothing to stop you doing one if you want to. I’m the most impatient person ever though! X

Thank you! Yeah...I didn’t admit that I’ve also tested last 2 days as well. I’m a POAS addict :rotfl: x

Haha I’m the same, rainbow! I’ve had two BFNs now. I’m just going to wait for AF now so I don’t waste more tests but it’s hard to resist lol. I don’t know when I ovulated as I didn’t do OPKs this month due to travelling but I think I’m 11/12 DPO.

Good luck to everyone else!

I got my bfp (I forgot to update as I only use the tapatalk , using the browser for forums is a bit pants!)

34126C28-3DD4-4569-80E4-35D403C32BB5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back