January 2019 testing

I am excited because I got a good looking LH test just a bit ago. What it means for me...with my weird cycles I dunno. I cant wait for my ultrasound soon. But hey for what it's worth, BD here I come! lol

I am excited because I got a good looking LH test just a bit ago. What it means for me...with my weird cycles I dunno. I cant wait for my ultrasound soon. But hey for what it's worth, BD here I come! lol
Enjoy it geekmaker :wink::bd: x

Well another test just done, bit darker but not much. You don’t have to squint to see it. I thought I would be a proper dark line today. :sad:
Wondering if there’s such a thing as low rising HCG? Or should I be concerned about ectopic or chemical?
Trouble is, I didn’t track ovulation as it was the month after my blighted ovum so I just noticed EWCM but maybe I ovulated later than I thought? I guess this is why they say don’t try the same cycle as your miscarriage!
I’ll test again Monday morning... :shakehead:

Well another test just done, bit darker but not much. You don’t have to squint to see it. I thought I would be a proper dark line today. :sad:
Wondering if there’s such a thing as low rising HCG? Or should I be concerned about ectopic or chemical?
Trouble is, I didn’t track ovulation as it was the month after my blighted ovum so I just noticed EWCM but maybe I ovulated later than I thought? I guess this is why they say don’t try the same cycle as your miscarriage!
I’ll test again Monday morning... :shakehead:
Oh Katie that is so frustrating. If you check again monday and still the same I would book an appointment with your gp and get some bloods done to find out what’s happening xx

Oh Katie that is so frustrating. If you check again monday and still the same I would book an appointment with your gp and get some bloods done to find out what’s happening xx
Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Don’t know how to feel about it all!
Hoping I just ovulated later than I originally thought.. xx

Thank you all, I had so much hope for this cycle too, for some reason I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant which I never have been before! Good luck and lots of dust to everyone still to test :dust:

Thank you all, I had so much hope for this cycle too, for some reason I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant which I never have been before! Good luck and lots of dust to everyone still to test :dust:
Oh Hendy it’s even worse when you convince yourself. I really am sorry hun and I hope you really do get that bfp sooner rather than later. Xx

Its always happens to me! Im always convinced im pregnant, this month im hopeful but i dont feel it - i know af will come just hopefully & scared cause of whole testing things (im booked 4th feb but will push for earlier my attempting phone appointments). Id recommend you do same you might find its ok! Or if you really are not keen do some home tests youself get a fsh test of amazon prime (if you have that) to take day 3 / soon! & you could do a sperm test for hubby id recommend Swimcount (£40) but it measures motile sperm.
GL as ever! Always here to try support you since we at same stage ttc month wise

Ignore those last photos, this is much better!
This is the test I did at 13DPO (top) and the test I’ve just done at 16DPO (bottom).
Next to each other and both photos takes straight away.
Much clearer!

2212DCD7-F1F4-4266-A2BF-083EC8F43F8A.jpeg

Its always happens to me! Im always convinced im pregnant, this month im hopeful but i dont feel it - i know af will come just hopefully & scared cause of whole testing things (im booked 4th feb but will push for earlier my attempting phone appointments). Id recommend you do same you might find its ok! Or if you really are not keen do some home tests youself get a fsh test of amazon prime (if you have that) to take day 3 / soon! & you could do a sperm test for hubby id recommend Swimcount (£40) but it measures motile sperm.
GL as ever! Always here to try support you since we at same stage ttc month wise

Thank you Kristenann, I do really appreciate your support and advice and am seriously considering booking a GP appointment for some testing, I just have to work myself up to it because of the fear you know. Xx

Ignore those last photos, this is much better!
This is the test I did at 13DPO (top) and the test I’ve just done at 16DPO (bottom).
Next to each other and both photos takes straight away.
Much clearer!

View attachment 83251

That is still showing progression Katie, maybe you just implanted late so your HCG is lower than you might expect for 16DPO?

That is still showing progression Katie, maybe you just implanted late so your HCG is lower than you might expect for 16DPO?

I’m glad you’ve said that! I really hope that’s the case.
I didn’t know what happened when with my miscarriage pregnancy as I didn’t find out until I was over 6 weeks, so I’m still a newbie to all this!

Thank you Kristenann, I do really appreciate your support and advice and am seriously considering booking a GP appointment for some testing, I just have to work myself up to it because of the fear you know. Xx

I went to the gp at 12 months and they were really good about it all, just did some blood tests on me and a SA on dh and then referred us to a fertility clinic for further investigations x good luck xx

Very much understand why you are scared. I am too. If you want to do some home tests yourself tho, it can sometimes feel a little more private. I have done the fsh test and it was fine and swimcount dh was surprisingly very good aswell. GL

I went to the gp at 12 months and they were really good about it all, just did some blood tests on me and a SA on dh and then referred us to a fertility clinic for further investigations x good luck xx

That's good to know, thank you :)

Very much understand why you are scared. I am too. If you want to do some home tests yourself tho, it can sometimes feel a little more private. I have done the fsh test and it was fine and swimcount dh was surprisingly very good aswell. GL

I'll have a look into the at home tests too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back