January 2019 testing

I replied to the wrong thread! Definitely me being a div! But I bought the book x
Oh i see, sorry i should have know what you was talking about.
Let me know what you think of it, i am still on the sample pages, page 30. But once i finish that i will definitely be buying x

AF here for me this morning, right on time :(
so sorry hendy! us long termers deserve a bfp! :(
i know its a touchy subject and i mean it in bestest way, but please go to drs and get some tests done, it could be something so so simple and easily sorted. plus they say once you start testing it 'happens' so you never know!
its also a really good sign if you get regular cycles etc..! so please bite the bullet and go, i am dreading it myself but i have to do it & go

Sorry Hendy :( I can’t imagine how hard it is the longer time goes on.

I am trying not to SS but it is so hard - I don’t think we have dtd at the right times this month so feel we are likely out anyway but it is like my mind plays tricks on me!

So glad it is the weekend! Does anyone have any plans? We are going out for a meal with family and to look at furnature in the Trafford Centre - been promised a Nandos if I tag along haha!

Hope everyone is ok!

Sorry Hendy :( I can’t imagine how hard it is the longer time goes on.

I am trying not to SS but it is so hard - I don’t think we have dtd at the right times this month so feel we are likely out anyway but it is like my mind plays tricks on me!

So glad it is the weekend! Does anyone have any plans? We are going out for a meal with family and to look at furnature in the Trafford Centre - been promised a Nandos if I tag along haha!

Hope everyone is ok!
It’s so hard to distract yourself from symptoms isn’t it. I swear I make a new symptom up every cycle :rotfl: the joys of TTC!
It was a very long first week back to work so I am so glad it is the weekend too!
I have a nice chilled weekend planned so looking forward to not doing much. I think I’ll be taking a trip to Nando’s this weekend at some point too. I am healthy eating so this will be my treat :) xx

I'm 9DPO and I've got constant cramps. Trying to not read into everything but it's hard

So hard not to symptom spot, one day I think 'yes I am', the next I'm like 'it's bloat from Xmas, it's pms ... don't kid yourself' still waiting for af here :-(

Good to know I'm not the only one going mad! :rotfl:

So hard not to symptom spot, one day I think 'yes I am', the next I'm like 'it's bloat from Xmas, it's pms ... don't kid yourself' still waiting for af here :-(

Good to know I'm not the only one going mad! :rotfl:

When af due for you?

When af due for you?
I had a tfmr in October, cycles are normally spot on 28 days but 2 cycles since tfmr have been 30 & 31 days (af appeared on day 31 & 32) I am currently on cd33, testing Sunday if no sign by then

Ive been kinda lucky this month as i have v bad toothache and no time to look for symptoms!

Heck you poor thing, there's nothing worse than toothache is there? Is there anything youve been able to take for it? At least it's taking your mind off it.

I had a tfmr in October, cycles are normally spot on 28 days but 2 cycles since tfmr have been 30 & 31 days (af appeared on day 31 & 32) I am currently on cd33, testing Sunday if no sign by then

Could be lucky then :)

Heck you poor thing, there's nothing worse than toothache is there? Is there anything youve been able to take for it? At least it's taking your mind off it.

Well i had to call 111 etc they asked if there wos a possibility pregnant and tho im v likely not i cant 100% rule it out so said trying etc all they said to me was no ibroprofen and yeh its been pretty awful! Ive had af cramps today (10dpo) all morning but none all afternoon.

But yes, i apparently have a severe tooth infection -_- but been waiting for root canal for 6+ months. I eaten for first time today tho so v v happy! Looks like might be finally going, slowely, but finally going!

:test::test::test:

If you’re pregnant it should show up by now!!! Test today :pompom:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back