January 2019 testing

I would tell them you’re ttc as you can’t take ibuprofen. I had no idea you were supposed to avoid it in tww and if you have it in first part of cycle it can stop or delay O. I’m just not going near it for the foreseeable. Hope you feel better x

Thanks rainbow no in agony. I have no faith in area i live in! The area i am from originally is so so so much better in all aspects and if you pay for your teeth nhs wise how can their fetility help be any good if / when it comes round and you dont pay :(
Id normally have co cod tabs for this i am taking anaddin extra / asprin, paracetamol & caffeine.
Im going to ring again today explain, ask emergancy, if they fail me 111 :(

It’s definitely pink but obviously pretty faint (not as faint as it looks on the pictures).
My cycle is usually 28 days and that was Friday so I was thinking maybe AF will come tomorrow, 2 weeks after O.
I knew in my heart this wouldn’t be a proper positive :-( xx
Try and hold out until the weekend to test again if AF doesn’t arrive tomorrow. I really hope it doesn’t arrive for you and your body is just slow in picking up hcg.
But if it does arrive we are all here to support you and get you through to the next cycle <3 x

2ww is driving me mad now, im 8dpo. i had one temp this morning which was a bit of a dipped one, one i would be like crap af due is 13dpo.. retook it straight away 98.40 , straight away again 98.55 and again 98.55!! why has my thermometer gotta drive me so crazy!!
Theres also something going on cramp wise .. but its sooo hard to define, its not normal cramps but at the same time it is, perhaps minor but then again are they cramps at all? that type of thought process!
also feeling well sick, but really think this is thanks to chronic toothache opposed to a pg symptom :(
i hate the 2ww i need this one to work more then anything to save me from the start of dr trips
sorry to rant a bit and write gibberish on here that probably makes 0 sense. long day ahead with not nicest of sleeps.

I feel for you Kristenann, I am 11DPO and this TTW seems to be lasting forever!! Took a test this morning and it was a BFN, I was so hopeful for this cycle too :(

I feel for you Kristenann, I am 11DPO and this TTW seems to be lasting forever!! Took a test this morning and it was a BFN, I was so hopeful for this cycle too :(
Oh Hendy :(
I am sorry you got another bfn!!
You deserve this so much my lovely so really hope you get your bfp very soon.
You know what we all say, your not out until that :witch: arrives xx

Oh Hendy :(
I am sorry you got another bfn!!
You deserve this so much my lovely so really hope you get your bfp very soon.
You know what we all say, your not out until that :witch: arrives xx

Thank you Char, I've had lots more symptoms than normal this cycle and we DTD a LOT over fertile window so think the combination got my hopes up. Will wait for AF to arrive now and move on to cycle one billion! Xx

Thank you Char, I've had lots more symptoms than normal this cycle and we DTD a LOT over fertile window so think the combination got my hopes up. Will wait for AF to arrive now and move on to cycle one billion! Xx
Massive hugs to you hun <3
I am honestly trying everything and anything this cycle. Not sure if google is good or bad! xx

Massive hugs to you hun <3
I am honestly trying everything and anything this cycle. Not sure if google is good or bad! xx

Ha ha, yeah I know what you mean, I'm sure Google can interpret almost anything as a pregnancy symptom if you look hard enough!

Ha ha, yeah I know what you mean, I'm sure Google can interpret almost anything as a pregnancy symptom if you look hard enough!

you never know hendy it could be too early .. how long have you been trying for?

also , hendy its my understanding af and pg symptoms are very similar. its like me today i am pretty sure i have cramps now / af style kinda ones so i have had to note it as such on my app.
I am starting to try and think of reason and logic behind it instead of oh must be pregnant, like with me feeling really quite sick at night and stuff, (and this morning) im like its toothache NOT a pg symptom..
but yeh sadly i have af kinda style cramping going on and as much as i dont want to have it as i know they happen when not pg they are happening! im 8dpo today and according to last 2-3 charts; 1 cycle the started 9dpo, 1 8 and the other 6 so dont hold any hope now.
:( im going to do a online booking of a drs appointment now for this discussion and testing

I have booked a drs appointment for Monday Feb 4th. I am very convinced i am not pregnant and because i am booking using the drs online system i want to make sure i atleast have an appointment ready, i will of course try and get in sooner once af arrived and try for an appointment over the phone instead!

I am also going mad i swear, i just cooked some dinner as my mouth is currently pain free so have to, and i swear i only put grill and hob on to eat food and hear oven going and see ive turned actual oven on aswell! wot the hell when i do that! :)

you never know hendy it could be too early .. how long have you been trying for?

That is true I know it's just hard not to get down after another BFN. I guess 11DPO is early ish for an IC. We have been trying for 12 months now.

Try and hold out until the weekend to test again if AF doesn’t arrive tomorrow. I really hope it doesn’t arrive for you and your body is just slow in picking up hcg.
But if it does arrive we are all here to support you and get you through to the next cycle <3 x
That’s my plan. I’ve ready on another forum that some people don’t get a strong positive until a week after they were due af so I’m holding a little hope but I don’t know.

Fingers crossed <3

Thank you lovely, I really appreciate you being so supportive xx

That’s my plan. I’ve ready on another forum that some people don’t get a strong positive until a week after they were due af so I’m holding a little hope but I don’t know.

Fingers crossed <3

Thank you lovely, I really appreciate you being so supportive xx
I have seen ladies get a positive after AF too so i have everything crossed for you Katie <3 xx

Hello ladies! Just stopping by to say good luck to everyone this month and to the ones who are out, good luck for the next cycle <3 you all rock!

I have no idea where I am in a cycle lol but I have gotten we did BD quite a bit as of late so I hold out hope. Hey you never know! and taking a faster and better grip on my health. I am trying to remain optimistic and hope you all do too about your journey.

That is true I know it's just hard not to get down after another BFN. I guess 11DPO is early ish for an IC. We have been trying for 12 months now.

ah hi Hendy you are where i am then... at 12 months this month. have you had testing done? how did you find experience? i am so nervous about it, i have booked an appointment now as i am pretty convinced i am not pregnant. monday 4th feb. but i will attempt to get this sooner when/if af arrives, but this area i moved to seems to be quite bad to be honest, so i dont hold hope on appointment being any sooner then feb 4th

incase anyone is interested i got so bored today i thought i would go on my FF app and select all pregnancy symptoms i could think of.. and it has at 8dpo cramps 19.5%, fatigue 16.6% gasy 12.9% nausea 11.8% backache 8.8%, headache 7.5% frequent urination 7.1%

i got bored and selected as many symptoms as i could :p

ah hi Hendy you are where i am then... at 12 months this month. have you had testing done? how did you find experience? i am so nervous about it, i have booked an appointment now as i am pretty convinced i am not pregnant. monday 4th feb. but i will attempt to get this sooner when/if af arrives, but this area i moved to seems to be quite bad to be honest, so i dont hold hope on appointment being any sooner then feb 4th

I haven't had any testing done yet, I'm terrified of doctors so not looking forward to it! As we are both older I am hoping it is just for that reason that it's taking a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back