January 2019 testing

Yus, it seems to be over now, hooray! We shall be starting to BD every two days from tonight :clap:How about thee?
Seems to have finished too, but only today. So glad i can now look forward to this cycle :) Will start taking my temps in the morning up until ov!
I will be DTD every other too until i get my positive opk! x

BFN for me this morning, I know I’m not out until AF shows but you know when you just know you’re not pregnant?

It’s frustrating as this is the cycle we tried the most. Onto another. Urg. Feeling quite blah right now. And now I have AF to look forward to!

Just so sick too of hearing or seeing pregnancy announcements especially when it was an ‘accident’ and you just have to sit there and politely smile. Sorry for being such a negative nelly! This is why testing early sucks in a way but also I can’t wait for AF to show as I constantly symptom spot and get my hopes up so either way it sucks!

BFN for me this morning, I know I’m not out until AF shows but you know when you just know you’re not pregnant?

It’s frustrating as this is the cycle we tried the most. Onto another. Urg. Feeling quite blah right now. And now I have AF to look forward to!

Just so sick too of hearing or seeing pregnancy announcements especially when it was an ‘accident’ and you just have to sit there and politely smile. Sorry for being such a negative nelly! This is why testing early sucks in a way but also I can’t wait for AF to show as I constantly symptom spot and get my hopes up so either way it sucks!
When is AF due xoxo?
I feel your frustration i really do but your time will come <3 and your definitely not out yet, i hope that :witch: stays away xx

Thanks Char. Next Tuesday. I know it’s early but last time I tested this early I got my BFP.

Have you used pre-seed before? I’m tempted to try it for the next cycle. I’m also going to lower my sugar intake as I heard that can help. I have a good diet but I do eat a lot of sugar...

If that doesn’t help I might do a round of acupuncture.

Thanks Char. Next Tuesday. I know it’s early but last time I tested this early I got my BFP.

Have you used pre-seed before? I’m tempted to try it for the next cycle. I’m also going to lower my sugar intake as I heard that can help. I have a good diet but I do eat a lot of sugar...

Wow i wouldn't rule yourself out you crazy cat! Your AF is still not due for another 5 days you have plenty of time for a bfp. Just because last time it showed up early doesn't mean it will this time hun. Be positive <3
No i haven't used pre-seed before but i used conceive plus the cycle i had my chemical and also last cycle but i used it the wrong time as i thought i ovulated earlier than i actually did so that was pointless. I will be using it again this cycle.
Cutting out sugar is a good idea hun, my OH loves sugar too and he has cut it all out to, as we are going fully TTC mode this cycle!
I have booked myself in for reflexology :) x

Hi xoxo, really sorry for BFN but as Char says, you tested waaaay too early so chin up! It could still be your month :)
I used preseed last month, but also wrong time and it somehow cause me to have infections this month (also BV)... so I don't think I'll be using it again :/

@chattychar1990 change of profile pic? the previous one was giving me sense of peace, going into my zen state :rotfl: lovely hearts xxx

@chattychar1990 change of profile pic? the previous one was giving me sense of peace, going into my zen state :rotfl: lovely hearts xxx
I felt i needed an update and those hearts are 'Rose Quartz' they are crystals for help with fertility. I felt it was just the right pic for me <3 x

I felt i needed an update and those hearts are 'Rose Quartz' they are crystals for help with fertility. I felt it was just the right pic for me <3 x
Oh wow that’s thrown me off guard a new profile pic haha :) it’s lovely!

This is exactly how I feel this cycle. I’m only 8dpo but I know I’m out x

This is exactly how I feel this cycle. I’m only 8dpo but I know I’m out x

Im 9dpo cycle buds? :) I know how you feel i feel out as i have problems with tooth / abses no one interested in helping me. Got fever and blurred vision and general unwellness and nausea from this i cant even feel any 2ww symptoms

Yep, I'm the same , just waiting for af to show now, I haven't tested but haven't got that feeling - you just know :-(

Thanks guys, I’ll test again in a couple days. I know it’s early but I just figured because of my last BFP it would show up at a similar time but will see.

Fingers crossed for your reflexology, Char. Let us know how it goes.

I’ll look into the conceive plus. Anything extra to help- I’m all for!

Thanks guys, I’ll test again in a couple days. I know it’s early but I just figured because of my last BFP it would show up at a similar time but will see.

Fingers crossed for your reflexology, Char. Let us know how it goes.

I’ll look into the conceive plus. Anything extra to help- I’m all for!
I could give you a very long list of the crazy stuff that I am trying this cycle. Head over to my journal, I have listed them all over on there. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back