January 2019 testing

I haven't had any testing done yet, I'm terrified of doctors so not looking forward to it! As we are both older I am hoping it is just for that reason that it's taking a bit longer.

I totally get how you feel! I never ever wanted to get to this & still hope & pray somehow ill be saved and get to cancel it etc. Sometimes u gotta bite bullet and do it and be brave!

Hello

I was wondering if I would be able to join you lovely ladies?

I am TTC #1 and came off the pill end of August. I have only had 2 cycles since then and am finding it a bit lonely as no one in real life knows we are TTC!

I finally got a positive OPK on Monday (CD38!!) - I wasn’t testing everyday due to long cycles so am going with Ovia that I am 2DPO and plan to test on 17th January!

I agree with the earlier comment about not using contraception if you had known how little chance there was each month to get pregnant! I used to be paranoid about not taking my pill on time - don’t think there was a chance really haha!

I am not sure if I am hopeful this cycle but trying to stay positive - we dtd every day of December but being back at work means that has stopped! We managed once before O and on the day!

Hope everyone is ok and doesn’t mind me jumping in!

X

Welcome Wootsit! The girls here are lovely and supportive and also so knowledgeable about all things TTC! Some of us have been here a while and some not so long but I'm sure you'll find it a great place to chat and ask questions. I know this forum has been a lifeline for me as none of our friends/family know we are TTC either.

Welcome @Wootsit <3
I look forward to getting to know you and following your journey.
Good luck for testing on the 17th hun xx

Welcome @Wootsit, these ladies are amazing support and full of knowledge!
Looking forward to seeing your TTC journey :)

So I’ve been getting lots of creamy CM since last Wednesday, more than I’ve experienced before. Then got the faint positives the last couple of days.
Had the same creamy CM all today except this evening I’ve had some EWCM which is super confusing. Very thick (sorry tmi, I usually hate talking bodily fluids but want to be clear :rotfl:)
I did an OPK and it was stark negative so I’m definitely not ovulating.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?

So I’ve been getting lots of creamy CM since last Wednesday, more than I’ve experienced before. Then got the faint positives the last couple of days.
Had the same creamy CM all today except this evening I’ve had some EWCM which is super confusing. Very thick (sorry tmi, I usually hate talking bodily fluids but want to be clear :rotfl:)
I did an OPK and it was stark negative so I’m definitely not ovulating.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?

No but i was having a convo with someone about 2ww symptoms. They seem to think its a estrogen surge and somit to do with being for purpose of helping implantation!? Pls dont quote me on it tho :)
I can get a wet feeling in 2ww but never ewcm but never been pg either

No but i was having a convo with someone about 2ww symptoms. They seem to think its a estrogen surge and somit to do with being for purpose of helping implantation!? Pls dont quote me on it tho :)
I can get a wet feeling in 2ww but never ewcm but never been pg either

Interesting...!
Thanks Kristen :smile:

Hi all!

Happy new year!

Hope you dont mind me joining. I am TTC after finding out i was pregnant early december then having a 'chemical' i was so dishartened!

Joined this group as I am new to this and had no idea what was going on.

I am praying for a positive this month, hoping to take a test on 18thjan!

Love reading the forums!

Hi all!

Happy new year!

Hope you dont mind me joining. I am TTC after finding out i was pregnant early december then having a 'chemical' i was so dishartened!

Love reading the forums!
Sorry to hear of your chemical. You’re definitely in the right place with this forum <3 lots of support, words of wisdom and advice. Good luck :dust:

Hi all!

Happy new year!

Love reading the forums!

Welcome! :(
Sorry to hear about your chemical and wishing you lots of luck :dust:

Thank you for the lovely welcome :)

I am so impatient that this 2WW is going to drive me nuts haha! I am trying not to become a crazed symptom spotter but it is very hard - I just wish we could tell what is going on in our own bodies!

I have a really long commute which is making me too tired when I get in for dtd - if we aren’t successful this month I am going to have to work on having more energy :smile:

I hope everyone has a nice day!

Hi all!

Happy new year!

Love reading the forums!
Welcome to the forum Chelle.
I had a chemical back in November was hoping to fall in December but sadly never so holding out for a January/February positive.
Baby dust to you x

Thank you for the lovely welcome :)

I am so impatient that this 2WW is going to drive me nuts haha! I am trying not to become a crazed symptom spotter but it is very hard - I just wish we could tell what is going on in our own bodies!

I have a really long commute which is making me too tired when I get in for dtd - if we aren’t successful this month I am going to have to work on having more energy :smile:

I hope everyone has a nice day!
The symptom spotting doesn’t go away that’s for sure. I spot a new one every cycle :rotfl:
Lots of baby dust to you hun :dust:

Symptom spotting never stops.
However at the moment i have a so called severe tooth infection, was feeling nausea prior to this and now with anti biotics its knocking me out with tierdness and nausea. :'( when will this month end!

Eugh, lady near me just told her colleague that she’s pregnant :( No fair, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back