Jacob David 04/08/2012

It's literally all he does not if he see's a camera, would be nice to get a "normal" pik of hun again lol

OMG Jacob just fell over and smacked his teeth with his bottle, his mouth was p'ing with blood, it's stopped now but it's the gum above his teeth that seems to be bleeding, he's going to the drs at 10:50 just to check he's ok x

Poor, poor little Jacob!

I am dreading the day James his his first serious bump. Sadly it happens to them all.

I am sure he'll be fine but good thinking getting him checked

xxxxxxx

He's torn the bit of skin between his top lip and his gum, they are happy with him though, I just need to keep an eye on him, make sure he keeps it clean etc. Poor little monkey, he was really clingy yesterday, but today he's been fine for nanny while mummy has been at work, so I'm happier. X

Awwww, Jacob is going to be a snow flake in the Christmas play at nursery! Can't wait!!!

Well my plasterer is coming to do my back bedroom this week which means that hopefully before Christmas I will be able to get in there then after Christmas I get to start on Jacob's room ready for his baby brother/sister to have the nursery, thinking f a pirate theme this time, just agin on one wall but I might put a compass around his light switch etc, let's see :) I'm well excited though lol.

4yqy6u8y.jpg

We've started taking Jacob to aqualympics aquababies swim classes, Saturday was our first day and e seemed to love it, even all the submersions etc. :) love my brave little man x

Oh yeah I have got to see the genetic councillor on Friday regarding Jacobs heart and the possibility that he may have noonans syndrome, we then have another appointment in January, that will be the one I think where they will do the screening, Friday is mainly a chat I think. Wish me luck x

Humpty dumpy sat on the wall
3y2y4aty.jpg

Humpy dumpy had a great fall!
yqezuzeh.jpg

He doesn't mind, we do "ques" so every time he goes under he know..... We use "Jacob go" it works well in the bath too with washing his hair, he was ok before but better now x

I have a very poorly baby boy, we had a bad night but I put that down to teeth.
Today Jacob has successfully woke up and drank a bottle of milk to then projectile vomit it all over my bed, every little but of fluid he has taken, he has then puked up, I've not even had a wet nappy off him.
Wish I could just keep him hydrated poor little man x

Keep an eye on him and if in any doubt ring out of hours / NHS direct.

Have you tried a offering ice? fruit lollies? warm water with a little juice?

Hope he feels better soon

xxxxxx

He's just not taking anything but water hun. he's managed to throw up everything, he'll drink be sick, start throwing up bile, want another drink then start the whole cycle again until he is that shattered he's fallen asleep :-( x

Poor love.

Maybe he'll need some dirolyte (sp) at some point??

Hopefully it is just a bug and passes quickly

xxx

Yeah, I hope so, I have some dioralyte I'll try next time he wakes up, just to see if he manages to keep it down as don't want to put him to bed straight after any fluid tonight :-(

He keeps lying down. When he's being sick and it's coming out his mouth and nose, makes me worry he'll choke! X

Spoke to 111, had a call back off our walk in centre, went to appointment at walk in centre, now on the way to hospital x

Better to be safe than sorry Sal!

Hope he is OK hun

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic