My Little Prince Charlie

Well after 6 weeks, you are finally wearing newborn size clothes :)

Had 6 week check and your doing very well, got you weighed and you are 11lb.. my little chubbs :)

Awwww, Poppy is 11lb too (+ an ounce and a half!)

Our bubbas are growing so well :) xx

ht5z4h.jpg
8 weeks 4days

Playing on his mat... :cloud9: :love:

Last edited:
:yay: I Got 9 Hours And 45 Mins Sleep Last Night :yay:

He went to bed at 10.30 and didn't wake till 8.15am...:)

Charlie had his injections today, as was such a good boy, was smiling at the nurses (typical male) and then she injected one leg, didn't even make a noise and then she did the second and when i say he didnt even cry, i mean he didn't even cry, i was shocked when she said all done, as i thought well you haven't even injected him yet, but he was just a very brave boy!!

Went to get you weighed today but they have changed the clinic time and didnt even tell me, so i have to wait another week. i will try weighing him on our scales but i know it wont be accurate, but at least it will be a rough idea.

xx

t7mplx.jpg

Cant believe how much he has changed in 10 whole weeks!

Love Him, Love Him, Love Him, :love:

xx

Charlie now weighs 14lb 1oz :) Little Chubbs xx

Charlie slept in his own bedroom in his cot for the 1st time last night, as he such a wriggler in his crib and i have to move him about 3-4 times as he gets his arms wedged in between the bars and keeps waking him self up as he cant get his arms free, but he didn't move one inch last night he slept so much better, and it was lovely to hear him talking to his cot mobile this morning when he had woken. xxx

3 full nights sleep Charlie, Lets keep it up for mummy <3

Got injections and going to see how much you weigh tomorrow! xx

Cant believe a year ago id just my BFP! and now your kicking away on your play mat!! where does the time go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back