Boys, boys, boys :)

Toonlass

Reaction score
Hiya my name is Annette and i have 2 lovely lads and one just about cooked :yay:

Kieran is 7 (8 in june) and has more rabbit than water ship down :lol: the kid seriously never shuts up!! He loves cars, particulary 'scoobies' and is bang into WWE wrestling and starwars. He's a bit of a geek but he's my geek and he always makes me laugh. He has just started picking his own clothes and his colour schemes need some tweeking but with my guidence he picks some canny nice threads.

I suffered terrible PND after having Kieran and to this day i have no mother child bond with him. I do love him and protect him, tend to his needs etc but i find it difficult showing him affection. He lives with me officially but spends about 80% of his time with my mam. I beat myself up everyday about our poor relationship but i have always and still do my very best for him.

Jacob is 10 months old (1 in May) and he is a right little character. Very loving, chatty, energetic, determined little man. He loves to stroke his face with socks and soft things and he chases out cat around the house shouting 'cat' this is his first and only word so far. He loves in the night garden and waybaloo, and enjoys walks in the park. He is a little bit clingy and doesn't like new people and places but he always has big smiles for the people he knows.

When Jake was born i had a sudden rush of love for him and he is simply my world. I had a bit of a break down after he was born because once i felt that love for him, i realised what i should feel for kieran but never have. I have councilling to deal with my issues.

Lucas is due on 24th April. I am nervous about his arrival because i hope to god i love him like i do Jacob. I will update my journal all about him once he pops into the world.

So, thats my boys. I'll get some pics on soon xx

So lovely to read - you have a gorgeous family too, Im gonna have to write one now :)

:hug:

Look forward to following your family hun :love:

Last edited:
Cant wait to read the rest of your journal xx sounds like you have a lovel family x

Your very brave to share your family story Annette, i don't think you should have any issues of guilt - sounds like your doing your best with all your little men! Looking forward to hearing more of your story x

Well done Annette for sharing your story with us all.

I think you are feeling all the guilt and I bet Kieran has not notticed anything unusal or that he doesn't feel is the norm - for him between you both to him you will have a normal mum/son relationship.

He also is lucky enougth to have a very good relationship and special 1-1 time with your Mum and his Nanny, not every child gets the chance to do that especially with two little brothers soon in tow and you with less time!. The fact you can let him to do that is fantastic!! You should be proud of your parenting skills.

Look forward to the photos soon X

Last edited:
Thanks ladies :hug:

Well we have all survived Jacobs first tummy bug :puke: It lasted a week :shock: I have a severe phobia of sick and i delt with his illness all by myself so i am super proud of myself. Kieran was alot older before he got his first bug so i was a bit suprised when the baby came down with it. He was a trooper tho, and still just got on with things despite feeling poorly. No one else caught it except OH had a phantom version :lol: all in his head.

Kieran is so excited for the arrival of lucas, he asks every day if its baby time yet, bless him. I think Jacob will miss my bump, he loves cuddling into it. I won't miss the bump at all, but i will miss my sleep once the LO is here :lol: Exciting times xx

You have a lovely family.

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing :) xxx

Well I guess I should update my journal, I mean it's only been about a year since I posted on it :blush:
Lucas is 1 next week and I can't believe how fast time has passed!! Having 2 kids under 2 has took it's toll on me, I have the beginnings of wrinkles and everything!! Jacob has grown into an amazing, well mannered funny little lad. He still dislikes strange people and places but I guess he's just sensetive. He gets canny stressed a lot and I swear he will have a heart attack before he starts school :lol: you really need to get on his level and explain stuff and calm him down bless him.
Lucas is as hard as nails (complete opposite of Jacob) I reckon he will whoop jakes ass in a fight when there bigger. He was an exeptionally quiet baby, you barely knew he was there but by god is he making up for it now. He is so determined and knows what he wants and the kid won't give in till he gets it. He is so close to walking on his own and refuses to crawl, he needs a lot of attention and cuddles which I love giving but it's tough because I work full time. Understandably when I pick them up from the minders after work, all they want is my attention but I have to make their tea, they need baths, the laundry needs doing etc.... So basically from us getting in until bed time story I call it twisty time :( it seems my minder gets the best of them and I pick up at tired, twisty time but the mortgage has to be paid so it's no good feeling upset or guilty.
Kieran now lives with my mam full time. It hurts me but I really think it's for the best. He was doing bad things to the babies when my back was turned and he admitted he hates them and me :cry: he is happy where he is and us doing really well at school. My door is always open to him so maybe one day ........

Well that's it for now, I guess whoever started reading this is now asleep haha. I'll update soon xx

Omg I can't believe lucas is almost 1!!! I still remember your plug thread lol!!
Glad their doing really well! Their proper cuties x x

Ahhhhh who can forget the plug thread with the grafic picture haha. Time is passing by so quickly xx

Well Lucas is one now and walking and talking. Jacob is 2 and I've just registered him for nursery today :faint: and Kieran is 9 :shock: we've entered the world of tantrums with Jacob and he throws new challenges at me every day!

Thought I'd upload a few pics of my tykes xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310465626.263735.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310465626.263735.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310465650.412783.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310465650.412783.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310465690.329722.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310465690.329722.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310465716.930893.jpg