I rewrote Twilight!

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ok not literally, But I had a dream about twilight last night, Cept I made a new story! And it was AWESOME Omg I wanna right a script and send it to the producers! lol I would pay to see that movie again! lol

Anyway it went like this.. I was "Bella" cept I was a more awesome one, I had a life! I had come back from a showjumping competition (horses) And went to the cullen house and there was a hot tub.

I was pregnant with Jacobs baby, and I swear to god I am inlove with him LOL And Edward was my best friend, and they didnt have the whole jealousy thing, And then we were in the hot tub, And Alice saw the Volturi coming, And they arrived while we were in the hot tub. They tried to drag Jacob off, I refused to be left without him, so was taken aswell while the Cullens were kept hostage in the tub.

They took us to this classroom and me and jacob sat there while the little blond vampire girl was teaching the newborn vampires about how to make new ones. And then she demonstrated on Jacob, he was on the floor with the venom going through him and i was terrified and the little blonde girl said that to complete the transformation he needed human blood, And then jacob looked at me and went all bloodthirsty, but i pinned him down by the neck, But then someone killed the little blonde girl vampire and the venom stopped in jacob, and cause he has super healing powers he went back to normal, and then me and jacob went and curled up on a couch and were cooing over my scan picture as her rubbed and kissed my tummy..

Then we went back to the hot tub, And (this is the only weird bit) Edward was sitting next to alice and was putting vaseline on his teeth and eyeballs to freak me out and everyone was laughing.

Anyway.. It was awesome, And im in love with Jacob. :roll:

ETA - Anyone else had awesome preg dreams? :p

Last edited:
Im gonna get hit for this..

But can I be team Both? LOL

I like the way edward is now, but i like the way jacob could be if given the chance.. i cant pick between either of them.. but i am in love with jacob..

yeah backwards bella here i am lol

tbf jacob is a fitty!! but he shuda backed off as she loves edward hence why im team edward

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back