Jacob David 04/08/2012

It's been one of those weeks lol. Went to my nephews joint birthday party yesterday, Jacob fell out the patio doors and face planted the floor, a nose bleed and a visit to a&e later, he's slightly bruised and sore but nothing serious my poor little man.

How are you doing hunny?

Oh God how scary for you, and Jacob!

At least he was OK? These kiddies are such a worry.

James came in the room the other day with a bleeding lip? I had no idea he was in the other room, he didn't cry and I have no idea what happened to him?? :shock:

I'm all good tired and hot but fine.

Hope the boys are being good? :lol:

X

Yeah little monkey, he ended up in out of hours last night with a raging temp and wouldn't eat/drink and his breathing was fast etc, all fine he's got a throat infection and they just want me to persist with fluids and calpol. Poor little cubby bear! He's very tired today and has eaten some bits and bobs, he's having a nap at the moment.

Harry on the other hand is doing ok, gaining weight, developmentally he's about where he should be, he's just gone into 3-6m clothes too.

Bless James, brave little cookie, Jacob is crying at everything today, he's feeling very delicate x x

The day after my last post we ended up going to a&e in an ambulance with a heart rate of 203bpm, luckily the 1am trip in the "nee naw" and the rest of the morning in hospital seemed to calm him down a little and it went to his norm of about 150bpm.

Harry had his 12 week photo shoot at Pixifoto he was good as gold....

aju9ujyd.jpg

I can no longer say I have 2 UNDER 2 as it was Jacob's 2nd birthday on 4th August, we had an amazing party for him at the local soft play area as I couldn't be bothered to tidy up all the mess after a load of toddlers and their parents lol.

Here is a couple of pics of my big boy and his cake.

a6apemed.jpg

ze8y4ugy.jpg

We have our first genetic appointment since the diagnosis tomorrow too! Wish us luck x

Hope all goes well today Sal.

I am so sorry - happy belated Birthday to your gorgeous little Jacob! Love, love that last picture.

Hope he had a fab day

X

Last edited:
Thanks hun, he had an amazing day :)

The genetic appointment went well, we just spoke about a lot of new referrals so they will all be coming through the post soon.

Development check for Cubs tomorrow, will discuss his Baylis (development) test while i'm there to see how and where he is delayed.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back