Jacob David 04/08/2012

Gosh Sal that is full on, you'll be well deserving of a holiday after all that lol.

Where are you off to?

What did you decide about work in the end?

xxxxxxxxx

We're going to Prestatyn (presthaven sands) Wales.

I'm supposed to be going back to work the first week of September but obviously I have changed my mind, I will hopefully be going back on 23rd September all being well, but it depends on if the agency have anything for me x

Jacob had his consultation today re his undescended testicle and they think it might come down on its own, they want to see him again in 6m but for now surgery is at least delayed, hopefully to be totally cancelled x

Yay, lovely news!!

Hopefully it all sorts itself out in the next few months

xxxxxx

Well tonight jacob has his 24hr heart monitor on again. Fingers crossed he sleeps through with it, it can't be comfy for him.

How did he get on with the monitor?

How are you doing Sal? Any more blood tests or anything yet?

I love the piccies of Jacob, he really does make me smile every time I see him :lol:

xxxxxxx

Thanks hun. Hopefully get the results of his monitor next Thursday at his scan, as for my bloods they have gone up a lot more than double, they'll be scanning me next Friday x

null_zpsdc916bc7.jpg

null_zps5b3194fc.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely news about the scan and hCG levels!

Awww - lovely piccies with Mummy and Daddy :lol:

xxxxx

Last edited:
Well, another heart scan tomorrow, fingers crossed we get the results from his monitor too.

I've had an interesting letter through the post it was to my dr but we gad a cc, it is re the "noonan syndrome" screening, the results from the lab have come back and so far he is coming up clear but the particular test only comes up on 45% of people with the condition, it suggests further screening will cost approx £1000 and further screening in his heart is £530 (unsure If that means the further testing is not offered on NHS or if that's the lab just telling his consultant the information)... His heart consultant put a cover letter with it saying he'll discuss the matter further with us in clinic, so fingers crossed its him we actually see tomorrow, as I'm quite confused x

Hope all goes well today Sal and someone can explain the letter!

xxxxx

Thanks hunny, No change with Jacobs heart at the moment but he was scanned by his consultant today as he wanted to discuss a few things with us from the letter anyway, they think Jacob may have a condition called noonans syndrome, so he's referred us as a family unit for genetic testing, also he's talking about referring us to Professor McKenna in London for further family unit heart investigation - I have told him I am expecting and it is early days but he's told me if I'm at all concerned about baby I am to ask to be referred to him too for ultrasounds, if not then baby will be scanned when he/she is ere anyway x

Jacob was supposed to start at nursery today, but he's got a poorly belly and very loose nappies, he's had them since Tuesday, hopefully it clears up soon, he's supposed to be having his mmr tomorrow which has already been delayed once due to him being in hospital and on antibiotics... Some time this year he might get the jabs lol bless him x

Ok so I went to a job interview yesterday, and i got the job (still through the agency so it won't effect my maternity rights) but I start TODAY!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
The agency said it could be a quick start so I checked with my mom and sister that they could have Jacob today and tomorrow, then my mom will be having him every Thursday and he'll go to the children's centre on a Friday as I'll only be working 2 days.

Blimey! You don't mess around :lol: :lol:

Hope it goes OK today, I know we love being Mummies but I am sure it will also be nice in a weird way to get back into the "grown-up" world :)

xxxxxxxxxx

It was nice, although it takes me an hour to get there and home, so left Jacob at my moms at 7:30 then got back to him at 5:30, today I finish at 4, so will get back a bit earlier, my sister has him today with my nephew and is taking them shopping without a double buggy (Regan is only 3 weeks older than Jacob) hope she gets on ok... Nervous much!?!

Work went really well, the job is nice the people are nice and hopefully I'll settle into it well :) x

Cubby's chair (06/09)
image (8).jpg

like butter wouldnt melt... (12/09)
image (1).jpg

excited monkey on hols watching the kids entertainment (19/09)
image (7).jpg

Mummy's new car has been "borrowed" (22/09)
image (2).jpg

and this is what he does if mummy asks him to smile....
image (4).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back