I've lost baby

Hi dear
I was recently in a hospital with women who had normal pregnancies and had 2 or three miscarriages before that. They grieved but as you know one pregnancy is pretty much different from the other so... They are happily expecting in their 39 weeks. Keep it in there, it's only bad luck. You will be alright and happy and will have a great baby. Big hug.

Oh Vicky, I am truely so sorry and absolutely heartbroken for you. There are no words xxx

Oh Vicki I'm so sorry to read this thinking of u and sending hugs to u both xxxxx

Im so so sorry for your losses, can't imagine how devastated you must be, your in my thoughts xx

Oh Vicky love, I am so sad to read this.

I cannot imagine how you must be feeling, I know whilst baby was still hanging in there you would have still had that ebb of hope in your heart.

Now things have changed you can begin to heal.

You are an incredibly strong lady, channel that strength and come out fighting

Lots of love

X

So very sorry to read this sad news you and ur family are in my thoughts , take it easy and take care big hugs xxxx

So sorry to read this, life is so cruel sometimes. Thinking of you xxx

Im am so sorry to read this vicky, you have me in tears. Really thought your little one was going to fight this. You r the strongest lady that i know and are coping so well. Hear if you want to talk and sending you and your oh hugs and my thoughts are with you all :'( xxx

Im soo sorry to read this i too have also been quietly following you my thoughts are with u and your hubby xx

I am so sorry to read this. Thinking of you xx

I'm so so sorry to read this, life can be so cruel ;( your in my thoughts x

I'm so sorry x i just don't know what to say. You are an amazingly strong women and i admire you. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take csre of yourself now X x

I just want to say I'm so sorry this has happend I hope you get some answers as well ,I can't imagine how you are feeling. take each day at a time xxx lots of love

I'm so so sorry to read this Hun. Huge hugs xxx

Oh my. I have been checking for updates and I am truly sorry to read this. Your son really did try hard to stay with you. Bless you all. I will be thinking of you. Please take care. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back