I've lost baby

Oh Vicky honey I'm so sorry to read this.
Thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. Thinking of you and your family. Xx

That was incredibly hard reading, a rollercoaster, can't imagine how difficult it was to go through. One thing that shone through was your amazing strength. Love to you and your partner, and don't give up both of you x

Oh Vicky I'm so sorry, after all you'd gone through this really is hard to read let alone have to live through, I feel so desperately sad for you both. You've been so strobg and I hope you're able to get some answers as to why this happened. Xxxx

In so sorry you have been through this hun. Take care of yourself x

I've just read this after wondering how you're getting on today. I'm so sorry to read it, life's so cruel. Take good care of yourself, you're so brave xx

I truly am so sorry for your loss :( thinking if you at this sad time and massive hugs xx

Vicky there's no words that can express just how sorry I am for your loss, it's absolutely awful. Thinking about you xxx

I am so sorry and gutted for you and to go through this again is just cruel beyond words. Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxx

I am so terribly sad and sorry for you and your partner. Horrendous. Thinking of you xx

I know I've spoken to you off pf but just catching up on here. My thoughts are with you. Life can be so incredibly cruel. Sending you strength and love xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss vicky my thoughts are with you and your husband life is so cruel xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this, life is cruel. Lots of love and hugs, you are incredible x

Vicky I haven't been on the forum for absolutely ages and just looked you up to see how you were getting on. I am so, so sorry to hear about what's happened. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling now. I will send you a PM hun. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back