I've lost baby

I have been quietly following ur thread and rooting for u and ur little baby. I am so gutted for u. Im so sorry you have had to go through this. Sending u lots of hugs and best wishes xox

Aw Vicky, my heart is heavy reading your news. You have been so strong through such a roller coaster, I hope you manage to rest now and heal. Lots of love to you and your family. xxx

There are just no words - but I would like you to know that you are in my thoughts and I really want to send you love and hugs xxxx

So sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you and your family. Xx

Vicky, so sad to read this, such sad news :( xxxxx

So sorry for your loss sweetheart, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time :-( will light a candle for you in church tomorrow xx

Awww hunny. Big hugs, I'm sorry to hear things have turned out this way. Love you sweetie.

I'm so sorry to read this :(

Thoughts are with you xx

Vicky hun, i am so sorry to hear this. There are no words i can offer to make this any better, but we are all thinking of you and are here to support you whenever you need. Take care hun x

I'm am so sorry for you and your family, thinking of you xxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. It's just so cruel :(
You will all will be in my thoughts. Xxx

So sorry to read this hon, thinking of you and your family xx

I could cry for you reading this, I really thought all could be ok with the doctors getting it wrong when you first went in. So sorry to hear this, look after yourself. I'll be thinking of you and oh x

Have also been quietly following your story hoping for the best. There really are no words, but I'm so so sorry for your loss. You've been so strong. Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back