Lost A baby in April

kirstyx

Reaction score
Hi everybody

i just wanted to make a post for everybody that has had a misscarriage. I lost my beautiful baby on the 20th April 2007 - i was 13 weeks pregnant at the time. I was all over the place and my life was upside down. The hospital was very good to me but it was like a massive part of me went with the baby i lost.

I just want to say im currerntly pregnant now and im 9 weeks and 1 day and even though what i went through was terrible and i still think of my other baby everyday, things do get easier. i didnt mean to get pregnant so soon after loosing my first child but i wouldnt have things any other way right now.

Things do get better in time and speaking about it as hard as it is at first i know, does help a hell of alot.

If anybody needs a chat please feel free to message me. :hug:

what a lovely message i went through something similarly recently now im pregnant again.

hope this pregnancy goes well for you hun, :hug: :hug:

What a lovely message of support :hug: I have been through two miscarriages and think of my two precious beans alot, and they will never be far from my thoughts, but im loving being pregnant again and feel this little angel being concived just a month after my last mc has helped me accept what happened and showed me my last baby was just not ready for this world.
I believe things happen for a reason.

But i also have my gorgeous 2 yr old son and he makes everyday wirth living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back