I've lost baby

VickyClare

Reaction score
Hi everyone, we lost our beautiful baby girl last May at 23 weeks due prem labour after a womb infection and today I've Lost our baby at 18+6. They say that it's just bad luck. I'm in a room on my own at waiting to pass baby naturally. I just want this over with and get home. I hate this life. All I've ever wanted to be is a Mommy and now I very much doubt that I will ever become one.

We're devastated. I want it over x x

I'm so sorry to hear this :-( I dunno what to say but I'm thinking of u xxx

Oh VickyClaire Im so so sorry! Thinking of you and your OH. Life is so bloody cruel!! Xxx

Oh Vicky hun, there are no words. I am so so sorry to read this. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. I just hope that you are well and get plenty of support from your oh, family and friends. And of coursewe are all here for you. Take care hun, big big hugs x

Omg I'm Teary reading this, life really is f**king cruel , I'm so so so sorry, maybe in time you could ask for some more answers from the hospital. I hope everything goes quickly for you today and you can get home I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I'm sure these first few days will be the hardest I hope you have lots of good support and we are also on here when you want to talk xxxxxxxx lots of love xxxxx

Oh honey, you just took me right back to six weeks ago. Do you have someone with you? Take all the time you need with baby when he or she arrives. If it's down to bad luck then I think you've had more than your fair share. I'm around all day, pm me anytime. xx

Oh Gosh, you poor lady.

My heart has just fallen out of my chest reading this.

I know you cannot think beyond what is happening at the moment but please, please do not be fobbed off with "bad luck".

Without a post mortem how can they even tell?

In the meantime just do whatever you need to do to get through this and in your darkest moments remember you are a Mummy and your angel babies will be watching over you.

X

I am so sorry hun, I have no words to say. But I'm thinking of you and your family xxxx

so so sorry, my heart hurts for you.
dont give up hope though, i know there is ladies on here who have had more than two late losses and still gone on to have baby.
I hope to goes as easy possible for you xx

oh no :( im so so sorry, i dont know what else to say, im thinking of you and hope you get what you want in life soon xxx

Im so so sorry, I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Please make sure you get the answers you deserve and don't give up on being a mum xxxx

Oh Vicky I'm so sorry :( definitely try and get some answers - there must be a reason for it! I'm always here if you need a chat pm me xxxx

Omg Vicky I'm so so sorry to read this, just so sad and unfair. You hang in there, thinking about you xxx

Im so so sorry to read this, I really am lost for words this world is too crewl to good people. xx

So sorry to read this honey.
Thinking of you and sending big hugs your way xx

I'm so sorry for you and your family, this is just heartbreaking. I truly hope you get your dream soon of a take home baby, heaven knows you deserve it. Xxx

I am so so sorry hun, this is just so incredibly unfair and cruel. I hope you get some answers xxx

Well baby's hanging in there. Even though I'm fully dilated (& have been since about 2pm) my waters haven't broken. Strong heartbeat but I know we have a long way to go. I'm trying to stay positive but I need to go at least another 5 weeks for baby to have any chance) Still not over. Will be getting test results back in the morning so hope that will shed some light on what's happened.

Thanks for all your lovely messages. Will keep you updated. A massive FX xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back