lost our baby

BEX101

Reaction score
On thursday night i started bleeding but as i've still been having periods during this pregnancy i wasnt too worried (neither was the hospital) i had no pain atall. Last night the bleeding got worse so we went on to the early preg unit and unfortunatly while i was there i lost our baby. They were so nice at the hospital. We're now home and feel fortunate to have our beautifull daughter Rosemary with us.

:(

Oh bex, :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sorry i cant offer any words as ive never been through this but just wanted to say that you and your family are in my thoughts.

1sttimemum said:

Im sorry i cant offer any words as ive never been through this but just wanted to say that you and your family are in my thoughts.

thankyou, i see your frome hyde. I lived in denton for 10 years and more recently Stalybridge and Hadfield.

X

BEX101 said:
1sttimemum said:

thankyou, i see your frome hyde. I lived in denton for 10 years and more recently Stalybridge and Hadfield.

X

Yeah not too far away, Ive always lived in hyde, living in the godley area now

Lots of llove and hugs at this awful time chick
here if you need to talk
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry to hear that hun am thinking of you all,

if you ever want a chat or anything PM anytime :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics