Can't stop crying

LucyBee

Reaction score
Oh dear.
I can't stop crying today.
My sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning.
I should be over-the-moon and I am BUT it's just really made me think about my miscarriage now and what I have lost. Somehow it's made my m/c seem more real if that makes sense.
I think I just kept thinking 'it's a miscarriage' like it was a medical term rather than it actually sinking in that I'd lost a baby.
Now I keep looking at the photo of my new nephew and thinking about what we've lost.
I feel bad that I'm thinking like this when I should be so happy.

Hi Lucy

I cannot relate to this because I am lucky never to have been through it, but all I can say is that it is perfectly natural to think like this at the moment. It is so soon after it must be so hard. In time you will be able to look at your nephew and not see the baby you lost.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Lucy

Ive only been on this forum a week now, and yours was one of the first posts I saw - regarding how you had your scan and then the m/c - the reason for my reading was that, I too am having the same symptons as you were and now I have to have a scan tommorow. :(

Im really sorry whats happened to you - you are bound to feel this way - you wouldnt me normal otherwise. Perhaps it is a good sign that you are grieving properly and not just holding it all in - for it to do more harm than good - it must be terrible because you have to be happy for them but also having to get through what has happened to you.

I know its easy to say but stay positive and keep smiling - everyone here seem so nice and its somewhere where you can vent how you feel and not be judged by anyone.

Wishing you every luck

L

Lucy

Ive only been on this forum a week now, and yours was one of the first posts I saw - regarding how you had your scan and then the m/c - the reason for my reading was that, I too am having the same symptons as you were and now I have to have a scan tommorow. :(

Im really sorry whats happened to you - you are bound to feel this way - you wouldnt me normal otherwise. Perhaps it is a good sign that you are grieving properly and not just holding it all in - for it to do more harm than good - it must be terrible because you have to be happy for them but also having to get through what has happened to you.

I know its easy to say but stay positive and keep smiling - everyone here seem so nice and its somewhere where you can vent how you feel and not be judged by anyone.

Wishing you every luck

L

LucyBee said:
Oh dear.
I can't stop crying today.
My sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby boy this morning.
I should be over-the-moon and I am BUT it's just really made me think about my miscarriage now and what I have lost. Somehow it's made my m/c seem more real if that makes sense.
I think I just kept thinking 'it's a miscarriage' like it was a medical term rather than it actually sinking in that I'd lost a baby.
Now I keep looking at the photo of my new nephew and thinking about what we've lost.
I feel bad that I'm thinking like this when I should be so happy.

Arr Hunny, I'm sorry for the way you are feeling !
Dont forget you are still going through your grieving process for your own baby, it will be hard just try and keep ya chin up babe :)
You cant help the way you are feeling !
It will get better i promise :)
You didnt loose your baby...your baby will always be with you :) !!!
Just like my baby will always be with me :)
Deep down you are happy for nephew just your still grieving.
Take care hunny
Love cassie x
best wishes xx

Hi Lucy

I wondered how you were. This is completely normal. My 2 best friends, my cousin and my husband's cousin and I were all pregnant at the same time when I lost mine.

It was bloody awful and being happy for them was a bit hard. The happiness was there but it was swamped by the 'why me' feelings which were overpowering at times. I wanted to go round kicking things but I wasn't quite sure who or what to kick. When all the other babies were born I found it so hard going shopping for gifts and cards.

Don't forget your hormones will also causing you to feel very up and down at the moment. Having a good cry and scream is the best thing you can do - let it all out. I can remember saying to my husband that I never wanted to get pregnant again because it wouldn't be the same but I feel so differently now. Things will get better but give yourself lots of time and understanding - don't rush yourself.

Hope you feel better soon - I will be thinking of you.

Love Louise x

Thank you ladies as always for your advice and support.
I can't tell you how much it helps.
I've got eyes like pickled onions now from blubbing over the past couple of days but I think you're right...it was me grieving and I think that can only be a good thing as it means I am moving in the right direction.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Lucyx

LucyBee said:
Thank you ladies as always for your advice and support.
I can't tell you how much it helps.
I've got eyes like pickled onions now from blubbing over the past couple of days but I think you're right...it was me grieving and I think that can only be a good thing as it means I am moving in the right direction.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Lucyx
Ahh we are here for you no matter what ! !
Smile :)
Lodsa Love Cassie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back