Im shaking....

I can def see a line! It looked exactly like my line when i first tested! It was alot stronger the second day! Congratulations! xx

Well i have to admit that with my three previous pregnancies ive always known im preg before any test tells me because it feels like i have a little brick right in the middle of my abdomen- i felt that a little bit the day before yest but the feeling went away but last night i felt it again and i can feel it still now so i started to think i might be which is why i just couldnt hold out testing early!!! I didnt want to admit i thought i was because when my symptoms seemed to vanish for the day i thought i just wanted to feel i was preg if you know what i mean....but i actually am starting to believe i am...but dont want to feel stupid if it turns out im not lol!!!

Oh I can def see lines on those , faint but there...

Fingers crossed for you , hoping lines get darker in a few days for a big BFP

I can see a line in the earlier one! Good luck!

Its morning!!!!....and......

b5088dfb.jpg

f6eb0c25.jpg

2b457075.jpg

and the inside of a tesco digi that said not pregnant..

0b016a5a.jpg

not sure what its meant to show for it to say pregnant though

IVE GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg yeahhhhhhhhhhhh that is def a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!
Big congrats hun!!

Wait two more days for that line to get darker and test!! X

most defo lots of lines there BFP!'s !!! wooo congrats hunny :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9months xx

Thank you!!! It still looks fainter on the pics, its def clearer than yest none of us have to squint or tilt to see it!!! I actually believe it now even though the digi said not preg and btw the cheapies are still bfn!!!! I hope you all join me soon :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you ladies i really hope you all join me very soon!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back