Did another test today,not sure anymore..

Could be too early and you have used different sensitive tests thats why one showed negative, i really hope this is your BFP x

Thank you.. As I am not 100% sure when I ovulated its been difficult to count days past ovulation.. I think I am actually as early as 8 or 9 dpo now, way too early to test ...

Been feeling sick today and got a really strange taste in my mouth... xxx

I have EVERYTHING crossed for you hun xxxxxxx

All the best hun. Just remember it really is sooo early. Try an stay calm and rest, and maybe test again Monday, either way make sure u get to docs x x

Thank you, you girls in here is great. I dont worry too much :) What would I do wihtout this forum.. hah.. I spoke to a nurse yesterday she calmed me down, saying its much unlikely chemical pregnancy if the symptoms persist.. Got a bad taste in my mouth yesterday and today that put off my food yesterday, boobs are still sore but sometimes not too bad (then i panick haha)... And still tired maybe more.. Dreaming vivid, and wake up in morning with sore throat runny nose.. So much at same time.. I feel pregnant:)xx

Really hope you are.
Fingers are crossed for you and good luck!

Not bee testing again, got app with hospital/doc this week, so going to do blood test..

7 days since positive test no AF or spotting yet..xx

Ok.. now im getting frustated.. Not much help from doctors.. Af was coming monday, but no sign and still negative testes...:( I feel terrible..

Don't know what to suggest but just wanted to send you a big hug x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back