Im shaking....

Whoopppp eek roll on fmu and you need to take pics again to compare xx

Ok heres the pic but i REALLY cant see it on the pic but it is there irl!!! Just a bit fainter than the other one

6b3797e7.jpg

mmmh can't see as much on this one hun. Can you bear to leave it til morning now? Go to bed quick lol

Wait till the mornin Hun. Think I can see it on the newest one. Best to try with fmu xx

Yeah the bottom one is the one from earlier. I can see something on the one i just took in real life and its still there and came up in the same time...dare i be hopefull lol?!!!

Last edited:
can defo see line on the 3,20 one. you maybe so early in pregnancy you need to do the tests earlier in the day atm :) just do one first thing in the morning :)

Thanks i will def do one in the morning, i did two internet cheapies at the same time and they are very white BFNs so its very confusing isnt it when they are supposedly 10miu

Cheapies-especially 10miu ones are total rubbish. Best not to do anything less than a 25miu one as the others take ages to show up surprisingly.

It does seem like the ic's are a bit dodgy!! I'm so excited for you piglet- keeping fingers crossed for fmu strong bfp xxx

Thank you!! I dont know if im excited or nervous atm...think im nervous to get excited lol!!!

I can definitely see one on the 6.10 one. I tilt my laptop screen all the way back til it inverts the picture and then shift it about. I definitely see it!!

Yay!! :dance:

Just thought I'd play about with the picture, was quite excited!

Here's the 3.20 one inverted and contrasted:

Attachments

• pigletstest.jpg
    pigletstest.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 15
Ive got the stitchy pulling pains again up the front of my sides (not down at the bottom but more like the side of my bellybutton up to under my ribs sometimes) again tonight- ive had them for the past few nights...guess thats one of my preg symptoms then!!!

looks like a bfp to me! Congratulations!

My sensations was a heavy feeling at my pubic bone area then it was going into back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back