Im shaking....

piglets

Reaction score
.....just did an erer test and i *think* i just got a super faint positive. Took some pics but it doesnt show i think

1086073e.jpg

27025a3b.jpg

d10ebd31.jpg

c2f4f5cc.jpg

bae35116.jpg

eeb9c6c5.jpg

Do these tests usually give evaps do you know? It did come up within 3 mins and its still there now but i did an internet cheapie this morning and it was def a BFN so im nervous

I think in the first two pics and the last one, I can see one, but only when I tilt my laptop screen all the back!! Can anyone do the negative thing? I don't know how!!

it looks too coloured to be an evap line, I got a bfn at 9dpo, so you are doing better than I did. I didn't try again until 11 or 12 dpo when it was a bfp (but even then it was still faint) x good luck hun xx

I can see it on the first pic really well :pompom: xx go get another test!

I see faint lines too! Hopefully test in few more days and will be a lot clearer. :) xx

Im going to try and wait till 8pm and not drink till then and use my other frer then im going to get another one ready for emu tomorrow. Im refusing to believe it until theres no doubt lol!!!

I've inverted the first image
bcded1bf-0d86-1ba2.jpg

Not sure if that's the right thing other people do xx

---
-

I can say that I find tesco own brand very good, they show up for me earlier than anything else x

Omg that's two bfP in one day!!! So excited girls xxxx

Huge congrats! Can't wait to see another result later xx

Rip it apart and have a good look in the light!!!! thats i had to do lasy year with Riley!! so faint i could barely see it untili tested again the next day, and then the next lmao

I'd say that's a definite bfp! Congratulations!

looks like a :bfp: to me! congrats! :dance:

will be looking for another post later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back