Faint pregnancy line - am i pregnant? Help!!

amy123xx

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex with my partner about 9 days ago, and i have been feeling sicky all day. So we decided i did a test. I took the test and looked straight and it and only one line came up, so i didnt think anything of it. i went back to my room about 45 mins later and just looked at it again, and there was another veryyy faint line. i told my partner and my mother and they both said either they couldnt see anything or that i was just worrying myself, it was nothing. but i could see it, and i keep looking at it, and its still there. i read the leaflet in the packet and it says not to read the test after 10 mins, but if its a positive then its a positive, right? and i also read that if theres 2 lines then your pregnant, one line can be faint, they dont have to match. i had a look online at some faint positive tests and some of them looked pretty much the same. im all confused now and dont want to get my hopes up too much! someone please help mee!!

Hey Amy
Welcome to the forum
I would do another test just to be sure as the 2nd line needs to come up in the time limit
Keep us posted
xxx

Hi Honey, test again tomorrow with first morning pee. The line has to come up within time limit as it could be an evap. If you are pregnant, the line will get stronger every 2 days so you will soon know - agony waiting though....good luck!! If you want to post the pic up of your test, happy to do some linespotting for you! Oh and when is your period due?

Last edited:
hey welcome when is your next period due? coz 9 days seem pretty early to get a possitive i think. depending on your last period due and when you think you ovulated and if your periods are regular and when your next one is due or if your late how many days are you late

Hey ladies, got some excellent news! i havnt been on here for a long while but would like to let you all know that it was a :bfp: Yay! .. im now a proud mum to be! the GP says im about 8 weeks today, i should be due 24th august, but i went to see my midwife yesterday and she thinks 10 weeks 3 days! so ill be due the 7th august! so a tad confused atm lol but will find out for deffo in my first scan, gonna stick to the 8 weeks in my mind tho so i dont get too disheartend if im earlier .. thankyou all for your comments!

xx

:love:

Congratulations hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy x

hey girls, i just come across this thread that i posted agess ago and i dont come on here much so havnt been able to update you all.

Yes, i was 100% a BFP and im now the proud mother of my gawjus son, Theo who will be one next month!!

i was given the due date of Aug 25th 2011 and he arrived on the 26th at 01.07am weighing 7lbs 10.5oz. ill put a pic of the day he was born and now at 11 months, thanks for your help girls. xxx

Attachments

• 297078_10150776510745355_994174_n.jpg
    297078_10150776510745355_994174_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 323992_10152158075215355_1179930904_o.jpg
    323992_10152158075215355_1179930904_o.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 28
Aww Congrats Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Aww congrats! U should post in the baby and toddler section too and c if anyone remembers u xxx

Aaww congratulations, your little man is absolutely gorgeous and its lovely to hear from you :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back