Predictor pregnancy test help.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Anyone used? Got evaps?

I tested this morning and got a faint line, it gradually got darker and it is defo pink. Hubby doesn't think it's an evap cos I saw it within minutes, just took a little while to get darker.

Instructions say that if a line appears within 30 mins - even if it's pale - it's a positive result.

I'm shaking here cos I can see it, even at a distance. :shock:

Tried to get a pic but camera is NOT co-operating!!! :brat:

x x

ooooh thats great, lets hope its a definite but sounds like it is :) X

It keeps coming up blue. The whole pic that is. Going to keep trying though! x x

Ah hope you get it working soon. Fingers crossed with the test hun, evaps don't show within a few minutes :) xxx

OMG how exciting. Well, if the instructions say that and you got a line within 30 mins then personally, I would say that was a BFP hun!!

Come on camera, co-operate, I need to see a photo!!

I'm so excited for you hun. I really really really really hope this it is. I've got absolutely EVERYTHING crossed xxxx

Thanks girls, got some really crap pics but you can still see it. It looks fainter in the pics though. :(

Will upload to my journal x x

oOOO, going there right now...

I would say that a definite BFP hun. YAY, you've done it!! Huge congratulations. I'm so so so so so happy for you xxx

hey hun i got my bfp with a predictor- it was lighter than the control!!! il see if i can find a pic on my phone and put on for you. I was worried mine wasnt a true bfp and was wondering about predictors but it was a :bfp:

If it helps put ur mind at rest to compare it can only b a good thing xx

hey hun i got my bfp with a predictor- it was lighter than the control!!! il see if i can find a pic on my phone and put on for you. I was worried mine wasnt a true bfp and was wondering about predictors but it was a :bfp:

If it helps put ur mind at rest to compare it can only b a good thing xx

Ah that'd be fantastic! My pics are in my journal, pg 41 and 44 and my bfp announcement as well there's better pics. x x

Thanks Hopscotch hun. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back