I haven't had a symptom spotting thread for AGES!!!

Its still early days yet hun, wait a couple more days and try again, it could just be hiding xx

Its still early days Scotch and your temps look good so try not to get too disheartened (Much easier said than done I know). :hug:

Last edited:
Oh no really??? What test?? How long since transfer?

Don't give up yet, or stop the progesterone too soon, just in case, I know its less likely but I've read stories of late IVF bfps.

Massive FX for you, Scotch, if temps are still up tomorrow then perhaps get your docs to do your HCG?

xx

Yeah what test? Everything sounds so good - dont get disheartened lady! xxx

When did the docs tell u to do your first test? - I am so excited for u - please dont be disheartened just yet, could always be too early to test xxx

Hospital has more of a final test date which is sunday. That's the day where if it's negative you stop drugs. Don't worry maybe I'm not stopping anything until my dates

Aw I'm sorry Scotch :hug:

Couldn't your temp just be the pessaries though? Would they mess with your temp? :eh:

You have a couple of days yet before you need to get a sniff on a HPT, so try and relax and wait it out :hug:

Your cycle isn't concluded either way yet :)

Last edited:
Oh no! Did you use an FRER or digi? I got negative tests on cheapies after getting positives on FRER and digi. I know you must be gutted, but fingers crossed its just a little shy or took a bit longer to bed in. X

Ahh good, I'm keeping everything crossed for you, I really really hope this works out for you Hun, as you said in an earlier post you've temped for years and know the usual pattern the temps follow before AF so hopefully there is something in these high temps.:)

xx

Wait til Sunday my lovely. Hope you're ok. Fx it's just not time yet to test. Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As the other ladies say SE, it could just be that little bit too early.

I am keeping everything crossed for you sweetie

xxxxxxxxx

Its still early hun. I have everything crossed for you both xx

Aww that just sucks ScotchEgg. FX it's just to early and you get a BFP in a couple of days x

Tests can go from negative to positive within hours, so don't lose hope. You've tested 3 whole days before the hospital said to, too. Sooo not out yet! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back