I haven't had a symptom spotting thread for AGES!!!

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
I'm effectively 4dpo today on a frozen IVF cycle. For those who don't know me hi :wave: I've not hung around here much in the last year or so but this evening I have a great feeling about things.

Our background is that my husband has a very low sperm count (about 500,000/ml where the normal is about 40,000,000/ml) so we are having a kind of IVF called ICSI because there aren't enough sperm to mix the eggs and sperm together in a dish, instead we have to have individual sperm injected into each egg. In our ICSI cycle we made 7 embryos, 3 of which were good on day 5 (5dpo) and one was put back in. Two were frozen and I've been having drugs to imitate a really good natural cycle ready for the pair of them to come home.

Anyway, they'll be defrosted tomorrow and we'll go to the hospital at 2pm and our precious babies will be returned to my body. I'm so excited about a good quality 2ww and I want to share everything with everyone!

Scotch! :hug: I so hope that this is it for you lovely. So exciting! Fx and lots and lots of dust :dust: Come on embys :love: xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! What a journey! Good Luck and I hope you get a BFP! Will be keeping an eye out xxx

Wish you loads and loads of luck hun! Xxx

Ekkk its all so exciting!!

Got everything cross for you hunny!! Ohhhh you could hopefully have IVF twins! How cool!!

x x x x x

Less than 2 hours. About to get a sandwich then head to the hospital. Porkpie's meeting me there

I just won a competition and team gb just won a gold. This feels like a lucky day!

Honey, I've not been on here lately but I wanted to come on and say Yay its transfer day :yay:
And to wish you ALL the luck in the world :hugs:xxxx

here's Pinky & the Brain (aptly named by PorkPie)

d5cded30-4ca3-b7c5.jpg

Amazing pics scotch, how surreal. I echo the others all the luck to you xxx

come on lil frosties - stick. have everything crossed for you and will be watching your 2ww story closely :) take care, hope everything goes well.

Wow those pics are fantastic I have everything crossed for u scotch xx

thanks guys :)

taking it easy. even sat in the first class carriage on the train on the way home as I didn't want to stand and the train was jammed. PorkPie's out on his bike and I'm being a good girl and watching the swimming with a cup of tea (what a sacrifice)

Wow scotch, great to see you and what an exciting 2ww. Wishing you the very very best of luck xxxx

Wishing you all the luck in the works Scotchegg. I hope those eggs are making themselves every comfortable in there and you get your BFP really soon x

thank you thank you thank you

just told porkpie i couldn't do the washing up because the babies didn't want me to

might be milking this a bit...but he did agree immediately so I don't think I'll stop yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back