I haven't had a symptom spotting thread for AGES!!!

Symptoms come and go, hope you have a lovely evening with your man x

Oh venison sounds yummy :) Waitrose is one of the few places that sell beef curry, and it's a good one too!

I don't think much of symptoms, gut feelings, preminations... They don't mean a thing to me.

I don't think having them or not having them means you are pregnant or aren't pregnant. Your pregnant when you get a BFP and until then you're not, but that doesn't mean you can't be hopeful. I'm still hopeful for you :hug:

Enjoy your evening with hubby xx

You know I said my temps have never gone back up high this time in my cycle before?

3efe8db7-0484-54b9.jpg

I really really wanted to test but porkpie wasn't succumbing to the puppy dog eyes this morning, we're holding out till friday

All the best scotch egg. I've been following your journey from afar. Really hope this is it for you and pork pie. Xx

Oh my gosh scotch, can you work on him for tomorrow?!
So bloody excited for you xxx

I dunno I felt mean today, I don't think I could do it again tomorrow

I'll just see if I've planed a seed in his mind that grows I think and see if he brings it up

I'm glad that you are in a better mood today :)

I think you'll be happy that you waited until Pork Pie was ready in the end. He must be having a really hard time of it xx

Last edited:
Just found this thread in here Scotch!!! Xxxxxxx So rooting for you honey! Xxxxx

Just read your thread, and am soooo excited for you! - Got goosbumps when i saw ur temp go back up this morning. Good luck babe, fingers crossed for you xxxx

Arghhhhh how did I miss all this excitement :wall2:

I have such a good feeling about this one Scotch, your temps are positive, your positive, pork pie is positive ... now we just need that test to be positive :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Cheers guys. 2 days seems like a long time to wait now, but with you lot to share it with I'm sure it'll fly

Ive got everything crossed for you scotch. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my I dont know how ur fighting the temptation to poas! I'm stalking this thread and have my fingers tightly crossed for you! X

Glad things are looking up!! Can't wait for testing!!

Lots and lots of luck!! :)

Xx

Wow exciting hehe best a luck for friday xx

Just read through this thread and its looking so promising, so excited for you, I really hope you get a lovely BFP on Friday, loads and loads of luck :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back