How many is too many?

lol Tiny - couldn't resist - if anyone was to find somewhere its actually illegal for them to work my money would have been well placed as a bet on MK x x

Last edited:
So MK, you say that there is no benefit system where you live, yet you also say it is illegal to work under 21 years old. So what do you live on until you are 21? Who is paying for all of the 20 year olds in your country?

Their poor parents or dh I suppose. Though there is no such a thing as no taxes anywhere....or we could all move there :p

I wouldn't want to live there if they all share MK's attitude. I wonder who pays for their roads/healthcare/education if no one pays taxes? x

Sent from my knackered iPhone

Ofc they pay taxes Cosmo lol just when you are young and someone else pas fr you you don't care about from where or where the money goes.
In many Arabic countries anyway often women never get to work as their job is at home with kids.

I think she just has no sense of social responsibility to be honest.

Ofc they pay taxes Cosmo lol just when you are young and someone else pas fr you you don't care about from where or where the money goes.
In many Arabic countries anyway often women never get to work as their job is at home with kids.

True x

Get back on topic ladies

Although some of MK's comments is to be considering flaming, I'd hate to think one member is being bashed over it. Leave bashing to the team :oooo:

Right to answer op's question, there's never too many unless you're relying on benefits to rear them :thumbup: Do not even get me started on that topic :shock: I have 6 beautiful children who are not lazy nor will they live here if they are :oooo: my eldest is in his 5th year of work, now qualified as an engineer and his 5th year in education. He's paid for his 4th/5th year to become more qualified and is setting himself up for teaching in his technical college next year :) Success Number 1..my daughter just passed 10 gcse's and will do amazingly well and all the others are excelling.....luck? Genes? No, raised with a high work ethic and a non-lazy attitude? Yes :)

I push my kids to excell as we as parents are setting them up to be the VERY best they can be :)

I get comments ALL the time over the amount of kids I have :( it makes me feel sick that someone canb pass comment at the lives I've created :( Which child should I have stopped at I ask? :shakehead: then produce this :trouble: :oooo:

Back on topic though guys....

I'm the same mamafy people think because I have a big family I'm either a sponge or not right in the head.
I devote my whole being to my children and don't regret having one of them.
I get quiet angry that people feel the need to take the piss or slate me just because I chose to have 6 kids.

i'd love to have more but im going to stop at 3 as i feel i can financially give them everything they need in life. If i had more i would be forever worrying that i hadnt given them the best they deserve. Im all for big families and if by chance i win the lottery i will have more lol x

People really do think they can say what they like about your family, when I put my scan picture on Facebook with my 4th I got
Omg are you crazy
Haven't uses got a tv
When uses stopping

I think as long as you can take care of them and bring them up well you can have as many as you like I'm a stay at home mam but my o/h works hard to keep us.

My gran had 11 children and my grandad drove a black cab for 50 years and retired at 71 to look after them all xxxx

Oh My God!!!!! I have just read through the last 4 pages and feel a bit sick to my stomach that there are people who will say the things MK has said. Whoever said one kid is too many for MK to have they were right. that kind of attitude epitomises everything wromg with the attitude of some in this country .

I agree with the posts after, if you raise your kids to have pride, get an education, not go on benefits and work hard for them, have as many as you can afford and feel you can give a good life to.

I am not sure how may i'm going to be able to afford - i'd like to give all of them the same opportunities; music lessons, sport, etc, and these things cost, so I reckon I could only afford 3.

xx

Hmmm I was just reading over an old post by mk "so who thinks im crazy"
In this you quiet clearly state your on income support!!!!
I can not tolerate liars any point you have been trying to make has lost all credibility

I've read that post too Amy, she's full of @&£;:"@!!!!! x

Oh and I do agree that people judge people with lots of kids. There was something in the paper awhile ago (heh beckhams were having their 4th) about how it's quite middle class to have 3 or less kids and that often it's working class that have more, and often he more kids you have the more likely you are to be on benefits (this was the paper saying this just to Clarify!!). Mamafly, your kids sound lovey, and if people needed to see an example that people with lots of kids can still do a good job, you are it! Xx

Because we want me to stay at home with the children, we're aiming for three, depending on how L's promotions fair as I want about 3-4 years between each, which is roughly your promotion bandings for his core.

But obviously we're going to watch that and if we don't think we can afford anymore we'll look at ways of making ourselves more comfortable fianiciallysuch as moving into martial quarters beause rent is slightly less but that depends on a lot of things. But I definately wont be letting us even consider trying for a second until I know we can afford.

And I'll be going back to work during school hours once all my children are in school full time. And as soon as they're old enough to understand what we're asking of them, they will be working (either keeping up school grades or house work) for the things they wants, like a new toy/to go to a party/ to go to a club. I want them to uderstand that it doesn't just happen and I really want them to appriciate time with their Daddy over material things anyway.

Rather proud of my views here and hope y'all are seeing as I'm guna be in the young class loll!! XX

Thats a great plan luw x

For me 2's enough. Not just for financial reasons but also emotional reasons. I've found it alot harder with charley than I did with Lacey so bringing a 3rd into the world would be wrong for us. I couldn't look after 3 on my own!

Best thing we can do with L bein away so much, didn't like the idea of him finding things out third hand if you will. and I know once they're in school I'd be bored with just housework! lol! So will probs try and get something back in care but with the elderly or run with the photography ... maybe aim it at new mums instead of anything else............. I'll get on the researching =D loll!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back