how many c sections?

Reena

Reaction score
Hi!

I had my son via emergency section on the 3rd of april, and looking at him...changing so quickly I kinda feel like I want 8 kids! Even tho its not gonna be possible..I dont know why but Im getting broody again already! I wanted a big family and the section was a shock...just wondered how many sections r safe? (cant have a vbac as I had a t-shaped cut on my uterus), Ive heard 3 and any more are risky...would love to have 4 kids but now I feel as if I have to settle for 2 or 3...(DH is nervous!)...

:hug:

im sure you can have a maximum of 3... might be wrong though :think:

i think its 3, my friend has 3 children all delivered by c-section

what happens if a ladys had 3 already, cant hav a vbac and she gets preg again?! :shock:

I think they recommend 3 but u can have more, i know a friend who had 4, and also u gotta think of people like posh spice she wants more kids and has had 3 so far, i just think the more u have the harder it is for recovery etc.

God that sucks only having c sections but i asked a friend and she said its due to the scar tissue, thats why you can only hav e a max of 3

skairdykat said:
Sorry for the thick question but whats a vbac?

Vaginal Birth After Caesarean

In most cases it's safe if the cut is vertical (I believe) but if the cut is horizontal there is a much greater risk of it rupturing during the birth and is therefore not advised. I think that's the right way round. Whichever way it is, the one which is safe for VBAC is most commonly done now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back