reusable nappies - how many to get

chelsea

Reaction score
we have decided we are going to try reusables (im not buying them before baby is here but am putting money aside for them)

but i dont know how many i would need, i was originally going to get 2 trial ones, then get another 23 if i liked them (making 25) but im wondering if thats excessive? i have the money for 25 so its not an issue, just wondering what other people got and whether they found it was enough or they had to buy more, i know its better to have too many than not enough.

we are planning on using birth to potty nappies (bumgenius ones are the ones im going to trial)

We have close to 20 now which is a good number, wash every two to three days or so. I got the birth to potty Modern Baby Pop-in after trialing them (there's a lady on ebay who will refund you the cost of the trial pack if you go on to buy a lager set). We also have a few Blueberry ones (uber cute dalmation minky which I love :wink: ) and a Wee Notions (got her name embroidered on her butt incase she get's lost :rotfl: ). 25 in one go may be a bit excessive because you'll probably find that as you see all the cute ones on the internet you'll just have to buy more.

Beware they are addictive :D

I have a set of 20 Little Lambs and have some different ones on order. I do a wash every 2/3 days so I find what I have is plenty :D

15-20 and aim to wash every other day :D well done for considering :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back