why did you choose your user name?

Well mine maybe obvious but flossy as my name is candy :lol: and 82 for the year i was born.

Because my name is Nita and most people call me neet. It is also a forum name I have used for years and so it's stuck!

well mine is obvious i hope but simply because green day rock and are the best!!!!!

I was called Little miss lusty beofre and when i fell pregnant and joined here i thought it would make me look like a wee durty midden LOL, so i changed it, ive been yummymummy80 since then but on here there was already a few of them, and too many Kels... So i chose my name kellyann and then the 1st letter from my surname, came up with KAS used to get called that when i was younger, but actually i hate it, seems very inpersonal. XkelX

keslo used to be my nickname when i lived in birmingham. and i used it on the first forum i signed up on. and just kept it for others as i woudnt be able to remember lots lol

leckershell - it's because my name is michelle, hence the shell part, and the lecker is a german word which means tasty, or delicious (it would describe food) - which was my favourite word when I was learning german at school.

a friend once said "you look particularly lecker tonight shell" when I was at a competition I had really dressed up for, and it sorta stuck! so i use it on everything now.

trying to be michelle on a forum is a nightmare as there are usually lots of them, and i didn't fancy an email address with loads of numbers in it so I stuck with leckershell as nobody else would ever pick it! :cheer:

because my name is louise and 04/10 is my date of birth lol

im getting pretty bored of my name so might change it lol

(if i knew how)

luv lou n keryn xxx

Me and OH are Scuba diving instructors and I found out I was pregnant while we were living in Thailand, we called the bump "urchin" so when I got back to England I needed to set up email accounts and stuff so I just used Urchin for loads of stuff.

Lisa nat because my name is lisa and nat for natalie my middle name. Really imaginative!!! :?
xxx

Missac because ac are my initials (amanda) I meant to put missyac but I made a typo when signing up :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops: :oops: then I realised I am married and should really be mrsac, so there you have it, the whole thing was thoroughly unthought through!! :rotfl:

sarah- coz thats me, :lol: B's- my lil monkey, mummy coz im a mummy, and 87 year i was born in lol

mines an easy one:

sam = err... sam!
rbtson = robertson

keep meaning to ask a mod if i can change it to salad. -
SAm (me)
aLice (bubba)
ADam (OH)
:lol:

Mines Princess_Puddles because my OH always calls me his Princess :angel: and after my (ex) best mate annoyed me one day i sat her ass in a puddle :rotfl: :rotfl: and she called me Puddles ever since, bit lame i know but we were lil kids at the time hehe :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back