why did you choose your user name?

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
i know alot of us have just our names but for the people who don't why did you choose it...?

i chose nic and keeley cos that's me and my princess's names :lol:

Ive been using the same name on various forums etc for years and its kind of stuck, it started on a glam rock forum so "glitzy" cos I like to wear sparkly things, "glam" cos I love glam rock, and "girl" - well thats obvious lol

glitzyglamgirl said:
Ive been using the same name on various forums etc for years and its kind of stuck, it started on a glam rock forum so "glitzy" cos I like to wear sparkly things, "glam" cos I love glam rock, and "girl" - well thats obvious lol

I love your username, it always makes me think of nice girly sparkly stuff lol :lol:

My maiden name is Murphy and my DH has always called me smurf :D

I had a reputation at university :oops: :shhh:

It was Little Minx but now I'm in my 30's it didn't seem to fit, but the nickname has stuck with old friends and it matches my email etc :D

I had some bad luck in a previous pregnancy and I was keeping my fingerscrossed with Alfie's pregnancy, I want to change it to Alfiesmummy now ... as im Alfies mummy now! :rotfl:

I have a couple of tattoos...lol!

I normally use the user name Hellokitty on other forums, but I didn't want nosy people to find out I was pregnant before I was ready so I had to think of something else.

Keep meaning to get a mod to change it to Hellokitty now.

mine is 'foxymum' as our surname is 'Fox'!! & obviously i am a mum of 3. :wink:

mine before was princess nic but i don't know why lol i can't remember :rotfl: :rotfl:

neeko... it a music mc i like so i though yeh.. :lol:

ive got the same username on another forum, my mum always calls me 'gobby' and so i just put 'miss' in front of it! lol :wave: :lol:

i cant remember what made me choose my name :think: ..................................................................................................................................................................................................... oh yeah i have a baby :rotfl:
i thought long and hard about mine :rotfl: nathan mum

Mines really boring. Pip...after my cat :bored:

aw thanks fingers crossed don't feel like a princess tho just an ugly sister lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back