How did you choose your PF username?

I'm really into cosmic ordering and "the secret" etc.

There's a couple of newbies with similar user names at the mo which is annoying grrrrr
I read threads and think "I didn't write that!" But it's not me!!!! xxx

I noticed that too! I actually read a post a few days ago and thought "Omg is cosmicgirl pregnant!"

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Hahahaha chance would be a fine thing! xx

My OH gets called Woody at work and sometimes I call him it too and I'm married to him so I'm mrs woody :D
Boring really :) x

Welsh, well because im Welsh and hunnie, because I call most people hun or hunnie. put the 2 x's just for the hell of it lol

I'm a cake maker/decorator and it's my friends nickname for me :D

Ooh liking this thread as I've often wondered about a few people's usernames!

Mine is one I use for loads of stuff, Navy is a nickname because I used to dye my hair blue and Louise is my middle name, so I just combined the two!
Sometimes I wish I could change it because everyone assumes my name is Louise when it's actually Kerry! :)

Loula has been my nicknane for years x

It's my email prelude but originally picked as name is Kate (k8) and the 005 is because I live James bond 007 bit my lucky no is 5 "x

my oh is called phil (phillip) and used to call him squeak as in pip (for phillip) squeak.

squeakz

Mines easier to show you

Vinny

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369230723.037662.jpg

Bella

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369230830.106556.jpg

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just hungry and kept thinking of food when I was trying to think of a username!

I have had several people message me to ask where in Scotland I live over the years, but it's not that sophisticated

I was just hungry and kept thinking of food when I was trying to think of a username!

I have had several people message me to ask where in Scotland I live over the years, but it's not that sophisticated

I also just assumed you were Scottish lol x

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

I had never even considered you were Scottish (and I live in Scotland :lol:)

I just assumed you meant the food

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Kedi means cat in Turkish. My husband is Turkish and I have a cat. The numbers are a combination of my date of birth.

Last edited:
Mines boring..

baby - because i wanted one lol!
and slog - OHs surname is Slocombe.. Nickname Slog/Slogger lol.

So... BABYSLOG! :)

I like this thread!
Mine is so boring wish I could change it...
My names Bekah and didn't want to use 123 lol so used 234....(oh the excitement! Haha) xx

Tapatalking. X

My names Toni and my hubby is Michael, I used to call him mikey and if your texting the word mikey on a traditional mobile you pres 6 4 5 3 and 9 it's my username for everything ha!

My names Toni and my hubby is Michael, I used to call him mikey and if your texting the word mikey on a traditional mobile you pres 6 4 5 3 and 9 it's my username for everything ha!

that's clever I like it :)

Not sure why I am explaining this.... My name is poppy and I was born in the year 1987, I bet you are all shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back