How did you choose your PF username?

Very boring, but Chezza is what my girlfriends call me. My proper name is Cheryl...shocking I know! ;-) xx

It's my name... Kinda!

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

I really don't know how I got to mine... I went through a phase of saying "didims" quite a lot at school, then when my parents got the internet I somehow leapt from "didims" to "diddle_plumbs" for my email address. Don't ask why, because I really have no idea. I also have no idea why I put a b into plums? I have no relation to plumbing.

But now I use it all the time as a username. Though, why I've never thought about dropping the b I'm not sure lol :dohh:

When I was a baby/child I had a blanket and when I was old enough to talk I called it dajis or jajis. On other forums my username is just my name but I wanted to be slightly more anonymous when I joined here (because nobody knew we were ttc at the time).

I still have the blanket (although I have just about got to a point where I don't have to take it with me if I go away overnight :oooo: ).

My surname begins with S
Therefore the Mrs S
And rather than typing I Love You, we type 143 (the number of letters in each word) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back